facebook

let's get honest!

by: Karma Boy

AXO has lost a lot of older pledges this year. They continually come on here and say they had the best rush and they are top. Come on, AXO! You guys need to calm down. The few older girls you had that were somewhat decent are leaving the nest. A FACT! There is a huge, huge, problem going on in this house. Your NOT Big, Your NOT Core but just NOTHING. KD/ADPI might have you beat this year, HA!!!!

Posted By: Karma Boy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sidboy   

Kinda makes one wonder why all the Junior girls are jumping ship. Embarrassed or maybe they think they are just too good to be going down hill at a fast rate of speed.

By: Sidboy
#2  by: Zeta   

I bet they know the difference between your and you're though.

By: Zeta
#3  by: ^^^^   

might be a close call on that one!!

By: ^^^^
#4  by: NAH!!!   

I think the writer wrote it that way intensionally. Maybe an EX AXO.

By: NAH!!!
#5  by: ......   

and TBH Why would a Zeta care? AXO tends to think they passed u guys up years ago.

By: ......
by: xoJan 10, 2014 10:45:04 PM

AXO isn't known for being grounded in reality

By: xo
#6  by: Wow   

Wow, what is the deal with all the vitriol against AXO??? I am a member of a group that is considered top tier and am friends with several AXO girls. I find AXO, as a whole, cute, fun and under rated.

By: Wow
#7  by: Mac   

Sad to hear the girls are having issues in their house. Thought they were solid in their middle tier status.

By: Mac
#8  by: OMG   

Junior class was their core. Without that where does one go?

By: OMG
#9  by: WR   

Just more bs from DGs here. They can't stand that they had such a disastrous rush and crappy PC and AXO is so far above them now. Fix your own problems and leave the better houses alone!

By: WR
by: butJan 29, 2014 12:41:10 AM

DG is better than AXO though

By: but
by: HonestJan 30, 2014 1:43:09 AM

Ummm, I don't think so.

By: Honest
by: @honestJan 30, 2014 8:50:46 AM

Well most guys think so

By: @honest
by: ^^Jan 30, 2014 9:17:10 AM

AXO is much better. You just need to look at DG's pathetic PC 13 to see that. They really went downhill this year. That's the honest truth.

By: ^^
by: ^^^Jan 30, 2014 8:37:43 PM

As a whole, their house is very good, and is in the top 6 in terms of quality (looks, intelligence, personality)

By: ^^^
by: Hard to Jan 31, 2014 7:10:19 AM

imagine that AXO did worse than DG,

By: Hard to
#10  by: to bs   

most can name the girls. only stating the facts AXO

By: to bs
by: ^^^Jan 30, 2014 9:08:45 PM

Oh DG just grow up. Jealousy only hurts you!

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.