facebook

legacy

by:    

I am a legacy from another school to one of PKT. I know girls in all of the big six chapters from school and camp, but I actually think I might prefer another chapter if given a chance. I am concerned that my legacy is too hard to get into and won't want me but others might drop me because of that legacy. Just like everyone who rushes at UT, I am social, fairly attractive and have a good résumé. I am going to live in Hardin and hope to attend some events this spring. How is this situation handled since I am sure this happens a lot. Any other tips?

Posted By: Legacy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you're screwed

By: huh
#2by:    

You don't have to list your legacy status on the rec information you supply to the other houses.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Zeta   

Everyone will find out anyway. Don't get your hopes up.

By: Zeta
by: ^   

True dat

By: ^
#3by:    

So will they all just drop me immediately? That means my only hope is my legacy house? Wow..... They have tons of legacies come through.....very slim chance. Seems like everyone misses a lot of great girls that way. Will chapters outside big six give me a shot?

By: Ok.
by: Everyone   

is just trolling on here, plenty of people do fine with legacy status.

By: Everyone

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.