facebook

spring rush

by:    

Does does one sign up for spring rush?

Posted By: George
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

School contact rush captains to get put on the lists. Ato delt omicronand pike are all doing it check them out

By: First two weeks of
#2by:    

Don't pledge Omicron. They're disaffiliated with KA and it's a wonder they're still managing to pull new members. ATO had half their fall pledges drop and Pike is on the verge of suspension. Try your luck next fall or don't bother.

By: Whatever you do

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: rushee   

Why is Pike about to get suspended? And what's wrong with ATO?

By: rushee
by: ^   

Omicron being an unaffiliated local chapter should be a factor that anyone would consider. Fiji having the ability to effect national policy and run their own chapter just indicates how strong the chapter is. The guys initiated are still part of the national network.

By: ^
by: I guess   

it all depends on what you want out of a fraternity. if your premise of going greek is for networking, i can understand why Omicron would not be the best way to go.

By: I guess
by: nope   

Sigma Chi and Delt are not doing spring rush, Sigma Chi is biggest fraternity member wise on campus and is about to start thinning out their recruitment. Delt usually gets 50 man pledge classes in the fall so they have no reason to. ATO Pike and Omicron doing spring rush just goes to show how poorly things have been going for them lately. Pike had a tiny fall class and ATO had like 12 fall pledges drop at the same time. Omicron is a ghost of its former self and KA will likely try to recolonize within the next several years regardless of whether Omicron is still around.

By: nope

Huh? Except big 4 everyone has basically done Spring rush. Sigma Chi might not be now but always have in the past, Delt has done it too though maybe not now, and ATO and Pike always do.

by: no   

Delt is doing spring rush this year

By: no
by: @nope   

If sigma chi wants to improve themselves they should ball half their fraternity before they consider not bidding every kid that shows up to a rush event.

By: @nope
by: You    

can look at GPA reports of that semester to see who had pledges and who didn't.

By: You
#3by:    

On the verge of suspension. Ato has a hard as hell pledgeship and omicron still has cool guys.

By: Pike is hardly

I really doubt ATO has a hard spring pledgeship. Fall probably but spring is a joke everywhere

#4by:    

good luck if your actually looking to "sign up" for rush

By: nick saban
#5by:    

If you got told Delt doesn't have spring you didn't get on the list :/ Pike's pledge classes have been steadily growing, ATO's have been shrinking. But still I wouldn't look at any Spring rush's besides those three

By: Delt has spring
#6by:    

ATO
Pike
Sigma Chi
Delt
Phi Psi
Pi Kapp
Phi Delt

Pretty much the fraternities that do spring rush excluding the small ones that either aren't much of a fraternity experience and/or will die soon. Phi Psi and below won't be the same as the above, but if you're into the feel in those houses, it's worth checking out.

By: The fraternities

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.