facebook

sigep kappa sig sigma chi?

by:    

Im a senior and just got in, most of the guys from my school go Sig Ep Kappa Sig and Sigma Chi what's the difference/stereotypes and when does rush start

Posted By: Strake
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Get a bid from kappa sig or sig ep there's no reason to go sigma chi. The first two are top tier, but sigma chi is sitting on the outside looking in and won't be top tier as long as they're stuck in their current house.

By: If you
#2by:    

and Sig Ep are the lower half of the top tier, Sigma Chi is one of the strongest houses outside of top tier. Sig Ep and Sigma Chi have maybe the best parties on campus.

By: Kappa Sig

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

If you can truly get a bid from Kappa Sig or SigEp, I wouldn't look too much into Sigma Chi.

Kappa Sig - very wealthy members, smart guys, average parties, new chapter house coming which in my opinion will allow them to be neck and neck with SAE
SigEp - best parties on campus, party harder than the rest of the stuck up Big 4, nice house, good reputation

By: Ya
#4by:    

wonder who are behind these comments. Pick the one where you feel like you fit in the best. To me, there's a lot of tools in Sigma Chi, but if you like them, you're going to have just as great of a fraternity experience as you would in SigEp and Kappa Sig.

There're all established, throw down, and have cool guys. Sig Ep and Kappa Sig have more money obviously, but in the big picture, it's not a huge difference maker.

By: I really
#5by:    

houses on campus probably too. Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi and Sig Ep were 4, 5 and 6 in the Spring behind ZBT, AEPi and Sammy, and Kappa Sig and Sigma Chi were 2 and 3 last Fall I think. By comparison, SAE and Fiji rarely break the top 10. Kappa Sig seem like the nice guys who went to a lot of the same feeder schools as SAE, Fiji, and to a lesser extent Sig Ep and some of the middle tier chapters. Sig Ep has the best parties and a lot of cool guys from a mix of places who some of the wealthier middle tier guys could probably better identify with than in the other three Big 4 houses. Sigma Chi sits at the top of the middle tier with Delt and ZBT. They've probably passed Delt socially, but they generally don't get as much respect from guys. Great parties, older guys I've met are seemingly pretty cool. The younger guys are kind of douches, but that's pretty typical of underclassmen anyway.

By: 3 of the brighter
#6by:    

Go TKE! Best parties and most exclusive fratty! Pull the most sorostitutes!

By: Go TKE!
#7by:    

If you did actually go to Strake you should know what types of guys are in each. As far as Strake, the best go to Sigep, then Ksig, then Sigma Chi. Not saying that's the way it is for everyone but it is true for that school

By: @strake

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.