facebook

ut tiers

by:    

Top: fiji, sae, ksig, sig ep

Middle top: delts,sigma chi, zbt

Middle: ato, pike, phi psi, sammy

lower mid: pi kap, phi delt, lambda chi, aepi?

Posted By: Tiers
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

drop Lambda Chi and AEPi is definitely lower mid. Other than that, spot on except Phi Psi is kinda inbetween lower mid and middle.

By: I'd
#2by:    

Seems right. Actually phi psi is middle tier. Maybe last year they middle lower

By: Hmm
by: There's    

still a huge gap between PIKE, ATO, Sammy and then Phi Psi. They just don't have anything close to the same social relations and there's nothing special about them.

By: There's
#3by:    

Top: fiji, sae, sig ep

Lower Top: Ksig, Sig Chi zbt

Middle: delts, pike, ato, sammy (in about that order)

Lower mid: phi psi,

lower: pi kap, phi delt, lambda chi, aepi

By: Ut Tiers
by: Or   

Top - Fiji, SAE, KS
Lower Top - Sig Ep, Delt, Sigma Chi, ZBT
Middle - Pike, ATO, Sammy, Phi Psi,
Middle Lower - Pi Kap, Phi Delt, Lambda Chi, Aepi

By: Or
by: ^   

Interesting list, although Sig Ep is definitely still with the top group.

By: ^
by: @Or   

That's the same list except you moved Sig Ep down one.

By: @Or
by: lol @EX   

go back to your trailer house, you are drunk.

I'm not in the Big 4, but the gap between those guys and the rest is very substantial. EX just trys harder than the rest to think that it isn't

By: lol @EX
#4by:    

is EX's reputation really that bad? I am deciding between Sigma Chi and SAE.

By: fall rushee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No it's not   

bad and no you're not. You are the annoying moron who wrote all those tfm retard troll posts. I'd be surprised if you get into community college.

By: No it's not
by: funny   

I bet you are not even in a fraternity

By: funny

I'd suggest getting an MRI of you're brain, because there is definitely something wrong with you.

Hey Sig Ep grow up, stop bullying high school kids

#5by:    

Fiji all the way!!!!

By: Yeah!!!
#6by:    

Ksig is good but not great

By: Ksig
by: Uhh   

Disagree. I think KS is great. Who are you anyway?

By: Uhh
by: bevot   

almost anyone in Kappa sig or Sig ep that got a bid from Fiji would take it. so i would say the order is Fiji, SAE, Sig Ep and K Sig - and isn't likely to change anytime soon.

By: bevot
by: Perhaps   

But Fiji still doesn't end up with the best guys, just their favorites. They bid too many ACC guys. SAE and KS go more for $$ and brains.

By: Perhaps
by: bevot   

SAE - Brains? that is comical. This past year Fiji had about 2 ACC guys and SAE had 10 - so no idea where you get that. Plus vast majority that had both Fiji and SAE went Fiji - so i think Fiji gets the guys everyone wants.

By: bevot
by: honestly   

I don't even think that it's an argument that Fiji did better than SAE this rush. Not saying SAEs have a bad pledge class, just saying Fiji did better.

By: honestly
#7by:    

not in either chapter, but sig chi and sae are #1 and 2 nationally. SIg chi stronger in Pac 10, Big 10, and ACC but SAE is stronger in Texas and rest of big 12. in regards to the sec, they are both top tier at 8 different schools with KA right behind them at 7.

By: truth
by: Neutral    

SAE is stronger in the SEC and the South (the best region for Greek life) in general, although SX is number 2. Pac 12 only has some good to decent Greek schools like UC Boulder, Arizona, UCLA, USC, Berkeley, and maybe ASU and Stanford. Big 10 is mostly just Michigan, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois, Purdue, Penn State and maybe one or two others that are good or decent. ACC, Big 12 and SEC are mostly through and through solid Greek schools. Overall Sigma Chi and SAE the only two that are actually strong overall in every region, but not by any means whatsoever the only strong national fraternities. Also not in either here.

By: Neutral

This is not completely true

#8by:    

Website is ridiculous.

By: This
by: ha   

I agree

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.