facebook

school

by:    

What is Phi Delt like at UT? I know they are pretty known as being a top fraternity in a lot of southern schools but how good are they at UT now? When my aunt went to UT she said Phi Delt was a top fraternity before they got kicked off. How are they now?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're improving but mid to lower mid tier. Used to be top, even better than fiji.

By: Getting better

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

They're clearly lower mid tier. They're finally getting good PCs though, but other than that, their builds/parties are kinda lame. I expect that to change as they continue to get bigger PCs though.

By: No
#2by:    

Used to be really good, but now UT is one of their worst chapters in the state. Behind Fiji and SAE for best texas fraternities though.

By: Texas
by: agreed   

by far

By: agreed
by: heard   

I hear about that

By: heard
#3by:    

Texas and first fraternity at UT. Lots of history and prestige across the state, but you can see the consequences of a bad national policy (dry housing). Slipped from first to 3rd with fiji and sae before them overall.

UT chapter had potential but its gonna be a long slow climb assuming they keep at it.

By: First fraternity in
#4by:    

definitely on the way up, getting better pledge classes every year. this fall was definitely a step in the right direction.

By: improving
by: phi delts    

Got the legacy and potential alumni base to really take off. Its a question of time and sustained effort. Their low mid tier for now, but ya gotta start somewhere right? Look how long it took ato or some of the other former powerhouses lik kappa sig need to take to get to where they are now. Its called mid tier purgatory until the top gets shakn up

By: phi delts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.