facebook

im thinking of either pi kapp or phi psi

by:    

can you guys tell me your honest opinions ? is one better than the other? Do they have relations with sororities? and what tier are they?

Posted By: TBH
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Both tend to rush similar guys and have decent relations with a few sororities, phi psi is generally considered a bit better. Rush them both and see where you feel like you for in best.

By: hook em
#2by:    

have fairly good relations with ADPi, KD and AXiD I think. Phi Psi is a bit bigger, but they both have pretty similar guys.

By: They both
#3by:    

Phi Psi is the bigger of the two, but Pi Kapp has a stronger brotherhood. Also, Pi Kapp is most likely moving to west campus Fall 2014

By: Differences

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

What is their reputation around campus ?

By: TBH
by: Generally   

liked by people. Alot of engineers and business majors who are involved in other organizations. And as the others said, they have good relations with middle tier sororities.

By: Generally
#5by:    

If I had to pick, I would pick PiKapp.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.