facebook

tke

by:    

Has anyone noticed that the TKE house got torn down? Did they get a new house somewhere or what?

Posted By: nickname
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah they're taking the Omicron House #TopTKE

By: Frat frat frat
#2by:    

They lost their house a while ago. They're probably going to lose their charter soon considering they hardly get any pledges and they were already very small.

By: No
by: Haha   

Nah, as long as TKE has like 5 guys in the chapter their nationals will keep it open.

By: Haha
#3by:    

Live behind the Fiji house now in this little place

By: They
#4by:    

The old TKE house (and the white townhomes + huge backyard next to it) is the location of the new phi psi house

By: UT
by: Haha   

They promising THAT again?

By: Haha
by: I was    

unconvinced when someone said it over the summer until TKE's house didn't have letters this semester and then it up and disappeared over night. Could be legit.

By: I was
by: Hmm   

Last time they promised that they tore down their old house and had all these fancy house renderings and nothing happened. Then ended up having to move into that flop house they live in now that was the SDT house until then. I don't believe them.

By: Hmm
by: Yeah   

I'm wondering if it's the same douchebag alum who tore down their last house and then pulled out of the project.

By: Yeah
by: If they    

move houses, there's plenty of fraternities who would buy their current house (Pi Kapp and every other small fraternity not in WC) so the additions would just add value to the house.

By: If they
by: Thoughts   

I met the alum that's doing it. They have the blue prints at their house, apparently his son is coming to UT soon and he wants Phi Psi to be a top house before then.

By: Thoughts
#5by:    

Phi psi really is getting a new house

By: It's true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Won't make phi psi a top house at UT, top houses have a lot of tradition and history at UT... Something a rich alum can't buy.

By: New house
by: false   

look at sig ep. no history before a new house and they were top throughout 90s and 2000s.

By: false
#7by:    

May not be top top, but they could be right along the lines with sigma chi and delt

By: To new house
by: They   

have to wait for some of their PCs to graduate. There's a lot of awkward kids that they gave bids to that you wouldn't expect even acacia to bid.

By: They

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.