facebook

spring rush

by: Williams502

I would like to rush in the spring and am interested in hearing opinions of others. What are thoughts concerning Pike, Delt, and Phi Delt? Omicron?

Posted By: Williams502
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ATX   

You're asking in the wrong place. Just go around and see who you like, then pick the one you feel is the best fit for you. Choosing a fraternity to pledge based on status or the opinions of strangers is a terrible idea.

By: ATX
#2  by: Rush   

Like said above go up and see for yourself who you like the most but of them all I would say phi delt is definitely the least respective. Contact the rush captains for each fraternity now so you can see what they are like I the semester an go to a party or two. I know pike swamp is Saturday, Omicrons Christmas formal is coming up soon along with whatever delts major party is though I've forgotten the name. These will be the best indicator of status that you can see. Try to go to each and stick with your favorite as a Rushee you should be able to get on the guest lists of them all

By: Rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.