facebook

phi delt, phi psi, or pi kapp

by:    

hey i just got accepted into UT, and i have friends in those 3 fraternities. Which one is better in your opinion?

Posted By: FutureLonghorn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lol

By: ...
#2by:    

Is pledging none of them a viable option? All three of those chapters kinda suck. The only reasonably reputable one is Phi Psi, but they still aren't good.

By: So..
#3by:    

either a Phi Psi, Pi Kapp, or Phi DELT.

By: You're
#4by:    

those all suck. Rush around a join a decent one

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

definitely not the best, but by no means the worst. They don't have have much competition from the chapters below them, but they all have quite a bit to do to move up with ATO, Pike, and Sammy. Rush around various places and just decide who you like, everyone has an agenda here.

By: Lower middle tier
#6by:    

Getting better every year.

By: Phi delt is improvin
#7by:    

I'd suggest checking them out. They seem to be improving every year, and there is talk of a new house

By: Pi Kapp
#8by:    

So is phi psi bottom tier?

By: Futurelonghorn
by: Rush   

Yes upper bottom the others are middle bottom. The spring rushing frats you should check out are pike delt ato omicron that I know of.

By: Rush
by: No   

I wouldn't say that. Those three would generally be considered lower middle tier, Phi Psi probably bordering on middle tier. They're pretty much the last three fraternities with decent relations with basically any sororities, but that still puts them above probably 12-15 other houses. Upper bottom would be Lambda Chi and Acacia. Others like Delta Sig, Delta Chi, Chi Phi, Theta Chi, Sigma Pi, Zeta Psi, Phi Tau, Phi Kappa Sigma, Phi Kappa Theta, TKE, DKE, and any others are various levels of invisible, new or new and yet to do anything to distinguish themselves. That's probably what I'd call the actual bottom.

By: No
#9by:    

Phi psi is A-ok. They seem to be going up but are still middle lower

By: Fratty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.