facebook

clue y'all in

by:    

Parties do not make a fraternity top tier,the elitism of it's members do. The Delts and Sigma Chis of the world don't get this. Ever wondered why the top tier doesn't put an ounce of effort into parties such as roundup etc. Raise your dues and stop bidding riff raff, i don't care what position he played on the katy high football team.

Posted By: Whatittakes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Delt and Sigma Chi aren't saying they're the same as the top tier house. If being top tier entails coming on to Greekrank and posting about how awesome elitism and laziness are, then I'm betting most people would rather not be a part of it.

By: Youra phag
by: Someone   

in a thread below was trying to justify their "rank" or up and coming rank based on their social scene. People from outside Big 4 and pkt who are looking in, just don't get it no matter how hard they try.

By: Someone
#2by:    

Someone that gets it

By: Finally
#3by:    

big 4 legacy came back to agree with himself several times. I'm going to rule out Kappa Sig though, they were middle tier recently enough that they actually put effort into parties like Round Up.

By: Nerd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Re   

Sig ep and kappa sig aren't as elite as they like to think they are. Lots of suburb kids, second-rate private schools, and the kids that did go to good schools were just Fiji/sae rejects (more true for kappa sig than sig ep)

By: Re
by: Well   

They probably always will - they have always had the reputation of getting good bands. They have access and $$ so that's what they like to do. Plus the lodge and court is so condusive to live music that it makes sense.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.