facebook

how did kappa sig rise so fast?

by:    

I heard like four years ago they were just middle tier when KA was around, but as soon as KA left they rose straight to the top, what happened?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You answered your own question. KA lost their charter.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

they also built a new house...

By: well
#3by:    

I'd say the new house had the most to do with it (that place is ridiculous); although, KA did fall at a very convenient time for them

By: ya
#4by:    

They didn't, it's because they linger around on this site and rate themselves plus they ask fake questions about themselves to sustain their GreekRank image.

By: UT
by: honestly   

yes they did. They aren't quite at Fiji or SAE's level, but they are undeniably top tier. There rise was a mixture of KA falling, having enough alumni support to build that nice ass lodge next to their house, and having an extensive history at UT before some time in the 80s when they declined. I mean their old chapter had a house that is probably nicer than any that exist at UT today. Not a Kappa Sig, but they're generally considered a top house in the real world outside this site.

By: honestly
by: honestly   

their rise

By: honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.