facebook

historic six

by:    

I know SAE Phi Delt ATO Kappa Sig Sig Ep and Fiji all are good or used to be good here, but was KA ever top like the historic six

Posted By: Not joking
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KA was historically great, whereas Sig Ep didn't really come into dominance until the 90s.

By: Yeah
#2by:    

KA definitely has more of a history than Sig Ep, and Sigma Nu might too, even though they've been gone a while.

by: Texas sigma nu   

Lloyd Bentsen, Jon Hamm. Pretty famous alums. Too bad they never returned and their house and property are now kappa sigma's.

By: Texas sigma nu
#3by:    

I'm a Sr. here and KAs were top 3 four years ago. Even though they might not be top 3 now they are close. They are still getting really good pledge classes.

By: Only the truth
#4by:    

Also, KA was considered one of the top four before their incident. Kappa Sig was on the rise and quickly filled the hole. Kappa Sig has an extensive history at UT, but they were gone for quite a while, and were considered pretty middle of the middle tier maybe 6 years ago.

#5by:    

Line up has historically been phi delt, fiji, ato, kappa sig, sae, ka, sigma nu, sigma chi, beta, Delt, pike, sigep.

Phi delt and fiji has always been 1 or 2 until phi delt went into a gradual decline Beginning in the late 80/ culminating in being kicked in the 90s. Ato and kappa sig would be next in reputation. They went into decline and or we're kicked off at one point in time too.

By: The historic
by: debatable   

Move ATO back. Yes they had a good run for a bit in the McCombs era, but throughout UT history it's Fiij, KS, Phi Delt interchangeably between 1883-1985

By: debatable
by: Phj   

Phi delta theta, phi gamma delta, kappa sigma in that order. Big 3 until the 80s. Of the 3 only phi gam has maintained its position and continuity.

By: Phj
by: my perspective   

Phi Delt, Fiji, ATO through the 80's. ATO had their charter yanked in 86. KS had started to decline in the early 80's.

By: my perspective
by: 4   

In alphabetical order the top 4 at UT historically has been ATO KS PDT PGD

By: 4
#6by:    

Sig ep got better in the early 80s after their house burnt down and hicks and Mac rankin bought them the mansion. Still not top tier but went to upper mid tier real quickly.

By: Sig ep?
#7by:    

Sig ep got better in the early 80s after their house burnt down and hicks and Mac rankin bought them the mansion. Still not top tier but went to upper mid tier real quickly. Beta phi psi and lambda chi were all real mid tier in the 80s.

By: Sig ep?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.