facebook

lambda chi alpha on the rise?

by:    

I hear Lambda Chi Alpha is getting a new house next year and are about to be on the rise to a higher tier, is this true? how are they doing and will they be getting better?

Posted By: lion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

is always getting a new house next year.

By: Everyone
by: Yeah   

So true

By: Yeah
by: Yep   

I'd say almost every fraternity except for Fiji, SAE, Sig Ep, Kappa Sig, ZBT and Omicron and maybe the 20-30 man chapters are constantly attempting attempting to upgrade their housing. One or two will manage to get something better every other year. In the long term most will eventually succeed at it, but in the short term plenty of houses have been "moving into a better house next year" for several years.

By: Yep
by: Honestly   

Where would any of the smaller chapters even more to? Its not like there's a lot of space in West Campus to build a new house.

By: Honestly
by: ^   

With all the overlays jacking up prices and developers continually outbidding everyone, I wouldn't be surprised if more fraternities started building in another neighborhood around campus.

By: ^
#2by:    

Lambda chi trolling...literally no one knows who these people are....they're not on the radar

By: fratstar
#3by:    

Used to be a good upper middle tier chapter so anything is possible.

By: LXA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Their pledge program will never gain them the type of guys that pledge real top and middle-tier fraternities.

I know they have guys who dropped phi psi, phi delt, and pi kapp just because they couldn't handle hazing (not like those fraternities haze too much).

By: No.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.