by:    

1) XO, Kappa, PiPhi, Theta, DDD, ZTA,

2) AXO,APhi, ADPi,DG

3) AEPhi,AXD,KD

4) SDT

Posted By: truelife
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Pi phi just cant believe people dont like them. I went through too and Loved Kappa Chi O and Alpha Chi .Of course only one was were I ended up , but all three were my top favorite.

By: Funny
by: XOXO   

Pi Phi doesn't give a rat'sass about who doesn't like them. They get who they want. The obsession with them here is crazy!

By: XOXO
#12by:    

Let it go AXO!!!

By: ^^^^^
by: ^^   

I didn't end up being an AXO but it is obvious that they ended up with a really good pledge class and they're very well liked. you seem bitter...perhaps they cut you?

By: ^^
by: No...   

That is my least favorite response. I hate it when someone uses the "you must have been cut" line. At least come up with something new.

By: No...
#13by:    

Kappa is nicer, friendlier, deserter, and classier than PiPhi....and I'm not a Kapos

By: State it...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Kappa    

is definitely my favorite of the three, and I generally like Theta too. Most of the Pi Phi's I like generally have some issues with Pi Phi.

By: Kappa
by: uggh   

Kappa is falllllllinnnnggg...

By: uggh
#14by:    

Anybody is smarter and nicer than PiPhi, PiPhi is over at it....d. E. c. L. I. N. I. N. I. N. g

By: Yep...
#15by:    

What has PiPhi done, accomplished.....NADA

By: State it!!!
#16by:    

Always back to the Pi phi hate.....so boring......

By: Sigh
by: so obvious   

Sorry pi phi!

By: so obvious
by: XOXO   

Word. Who bothers so much with something they supposedly hate so much?

By: XOXO
#17by:    

My boyfriend goes to Bama so I was taking a peek at their GR board. They are ragging all over Pi Phi on there too. Haven't looked at any others cause I am not a Pi Phi and am not that interested, but found that interesting. Could be someone hitting all the big GR school.

By: Please!
by: Nope   

The character of it is entirely different, and sounds more baseless after looking at their's. Pretty sure it has to do with the race stuff that happened. Pi Phi gets attacked for totally different reasons on here. Greekrank trolls are people who are so dumb they span the same crap on every page.

By: Nope
by: Bama Pi Phi   

Has never been a top house -- for years they've been ranked just below the Old Row houses (think AXO/DG/APhi here vs Big 6), but this year, aside from the scandal, they just totally struck out with a pledge class of random, awkward girls.

By: Bama Pi Phi
by: yup   

I've noticed it also. There are big Pi Phi haters on the boards all saying the same thing. Cut and paste comments and lots of cut and paste compliments for kappa.
There are lots of kappas who live on GR and promote themselves as 'classy and the best'. The cut and paste positive comments don't get deleted. The negative cut and paste comments for Pi Phi stay. I think an editor is a kappa.

By: yup
by: Haha   

is the Kappa hating psycho back?

By: Haha
#18by:    

Ut ranks have blurred in the last 4-5 years

By: Lol
by: Say only   

members of the lower tier sororities

By: Say only
by: Says   

everyone. If you put someone here and asked them to tell you want the ranks were just by interacting with the houses with no prior knowledge, they'd have a hard time telling them apart and wouldn't rank them the same.

By: Says

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.