AXO
APhi
KD
ADPi
AXiD
SDT

By: The past 5 years
by: Definitely   

A theta in the above post... And I dont think ZTA is that low. True life's ranking is prob more accurate, maybe switch ZTA and pi phi

By: Definitely
by: ^   

Zeta at 6 is about right. They have been there for a long time, and if they'd done spectacularly in rush they might have risen in light of questionable rushes by DDD, Pi Phi and to a lesser extent Theta, but they were equally questionable. Only XO and Kappa had particularly good rushes in the big 6.

By: ^
#2by:    

I have to agree with Truelife

By: This year
#3by:    

PBP, KAT
KKG, XO
DDD, ZTA
AXO, DG
APhi, ADPi
KD
AXiD
SDT

By: big 6
by: Nope   

Kappa got a much better pledge class than Pi Phi or Theta and has better grades, there is no reason that Pi Phi and Theta should be considered the top two. XO did great also, and seeing as how this post does away with PKT, you should switch the first two rows. ADPi also isn't on the same row as APhi, and aren't really any better than KD or AXiD (who had a great PC). DG should probably drop down with APhi after this semester too. Also forgot AEPhi completely.

By: Nope
by: Agsjdksljd   

Pi Phi and Theta have more pull than Kappa at the best high schools in Texas

By: Agsjdksljd
by: Pi Phi    

Selective? Haha. PKT is so antiquated, Kappa is the best house of the three and Pi Phi is easily the worst. I have no idea how you define selectivity, but it's obviously extremely distinct from quality. I don't see any reason to accept as a fact that Pi Phi is one of the top two houses, because frankly they haven't done anything to show it in years. You make the mistake that tiers are unchanging facts, and not subject to opinions.

By: Pi Phi
#4by:    

XO KKG and AXO ended up with the best rushes

By: Best pledges
by: Well...   

Alpha Phi also had a terrific Recruitment. I definitely think they are leveling out with DG and AXO. And DG should definitely be before ADPi. But really, I truly believe every sorority has something wonderful to give its members. Every girl should be convinced her sorority is best!

By: Well...
#5by:    

the original post is correct...its been this way forever and I don't see it changing anytime soon

By: true
#6by:    

Actually I'm surprised a GDI is so on the money. Smart young man.

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nah   

I'm betting "he's" a sorority girl. It's a mixture of someone with too much knowledge to be a GDI, and a really douchey comment.

By: Nah
#7by:    

Chi O stop trying to hard please

By: ugh
#8by:    

Axo had a great rush. as well as chi o and kkr. These groups honestly seem the happiest. I agree with Tridelt...not a good last few years for them. Zeta, well, I am not sure but they have some pretty girls.

By: unbaised
#9by:    

What is it with AXO?? We had the best rush, we are the prettiest, we we we.......it's not working girls!

By: TBH
#10by:    

I went through recruitment in August, and from my observation, Kappa is the best of PKT, friendly, classy and well-liked. Chi Omega is popular with cheerleading/dance girls, and lots of girls liked AXO and ZTA.\n\n\n\n\na

By: texas
by: Honest   

I agree with above.

By: Honest
by: yes   

definitely the best sororities at UT.

By: yes
by: uggh   

written by a krappa of course

By: uggh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.