facebook

wondering about our good old pkt????

by:    

So what buses will your bodies fill on OU weekend? Seems like a lot of what you call lower sororities are being asked by your famous top two fraternities. Maybe the Sigma Chi bus??? HA!

Posted By: Bush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You would think Sigma Chi would get the hint that PKT has lost their fluff. Everyone else got the memo!

By: HA!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

If Sigma Chi is the official date bus for PKT, then all would agree that times have changed and PKT has been replaced.

By: TBH
by: Or conversely   

It could mean Sigma Chi is the real deal. Not saying they're necessarily top tier, but they're very popular.

By: Or conversely
#3by:    

HA! HA! Good try Sigma Chi! Or maybe PKT is NOT the real deal and have to get what they can get! That would be our guess!

By: ^^^^
#4by:    

If you can't get asked by big 4, you might as well just go with a group of girlfriends in my opinion

By: Good Point
by: well   

Greek Rank is trolling again. Numbers must be down for you guys.

By: well
#5by:    

needs to go out tonight and try to reunited with their top tier fraternity buddies. They are leaving you guys in the dust! Too much inner breeding going on!

By: PKT^^^^
#6by:    

Why do you care whose bus their on?

By: obsessed
#7by:    

But PKT still cares! It is so hard for them to stay off GR and admit the truth. They have slipped to the bottom.

By: Point exactly^^^^
by: enough   

I'm in a mid tier sorority and I don't care whose bus their on. I'm ready to have fun and who cares who or what anyone else is doing.

By: enough
#8by:    

Rich girls with no glamour can only get poor boy status. Is pretty true in general if you really think about it.

By: Not Surprised
#9by:    

Sigma Chi with PKT. That will be the bus ride from hell if you are not PKT!!! LOL!

By: YUK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.