facebook

does sigma pi even exist here anymore

by:    

Where are they

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They have a house on like 23rd street that I think belonged to Chi Phi two years ago. I haven't heard a thing about them in last two years though.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Dunno   

I'd give Theta Chi more credit than the others, they're newer than the other three, and have shown quite a bit more involvement, intramural success, etc. They actually had a Roundup party that was relevant enough for me to at least have heard about, though that's not to say that co-hosting a party with Acacia with a relatively small artist and mediocre turn out is that impressive. Sigma Pi has been on campus continually for over a decade I think and haven't done anything in that time, and my entire knowledge of Chi Phi comes from seeing their letters around campus once or twice each semester. Delta Chi is probably a little better than those two, they have a few cool guys I've met and apparently just don't have any ambition to grow really. I don't think TKE has a house anymore, and they might be on the verge of folding. Zeta Psi has a fairly decent house right next door to Zeta, and yet don't seem to do anything. Then there is the myriad of colonies like DKE, Phi Tau, Phi Kappa Theta, and the brand new Phi Kappa Sigma chapter who may, but likely won't, amount to much. Not saying Theta Chi will be a success, but they aren't doing too badly for how long they've been here. I'd give them more credit than most of the bottom tier chapters.

By: Dunno
#2by:    

terrible. There's just a set of fraternities that hardly exist with 30-40 members max (if that) and are just waiting for their charters to be pulled.

Understandable though, it's hard to start a successful chapter without the alum power to back it up. Theta Chi, Sigma Pi, Chi Phi, Delta Chi, etc. will just fall off completely in a few years.

By: They're

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.