facebook

what do you think of kd, axid and adpi?

by:    

I personally do not understand why these sororities are considered so low. They have a ton of pretty girls and nice houses. Why are they looked so down on by fraternities and greek life itself?

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I personally like all 3 houses, I think a lot of this is just Greekrank crap. I mean they aren't top tier or anything, but they all have fraternities that like/hang out with them that are primarily mid/lower mid. There are some very attractive and fun girls I've met in all 3.

By: Fraternity guy
#2by:    

KD and ADPi are considered middle and AZD is considered lower but not bottom. None of them are looked down upon---quit trying to start drama

By: well
by: i   

don't think they're trying to start drama but i do agree with the above statement

By: i
#3by:    

KD>ADPi>AXiD

By: beastmode

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: UT   

ADPi=KD>AXiD

By: UT
by: Pledge    

classes AXiD>KD>ADPi.

By: Pledge
#4by:    

adpi is forsure better than KD. and KD is for sure better than axid

By: ^no
#5by:    

A lot of girls cry a few tears when they don't get their 1st choice BUT if they end up getting their 3rd choice (KD and ADPi) they do one of two things. Run the other way or find themselves on GreekRank trying to justify that their bottom of the bottom sorority is better then all the rest. So move along! Your low status will never move beyond bottom! KD and ADPi are and will always be leftover misfits!

By: Truth
by: UT Gal   

Whew, glad you got that off your chest! I hope you bashing these two incredible sisterhoods made you feel better about yourself.

By: UT Gal
by: so   

when you say KD and ADPi are bottom, are you saying the other three aren't even worth mentioning?? AZD, AEPhi and SDT are excellent chapters with amazing women.

By: so
#6by:    

It is what it is. It is sad when the truth hurts but personally know girls year after year that feel this way! And they use GR to vent just like the last two posters. KD, ADPi's ^^^^^at their best! (And I doubt anyone is jealous of the two, LOL!)

By: ^^^^^^
by: I can't    

Oh and by the way, calling someone out for acting like you is not "venting".

By: I can't
by: UT   

"It is sad when the truth hurts" ---> Enough with the condescending remarks. Us girls in those chapters are not in some melancholy state where we're sad that we aren't in a higher tier house. I could personally care less if no one is jealous of me because that's not why I joined a sorority. I love love love my house which is why I chose it, thanks.

By: UT
#7by:    

Vent much????? LOL!

By: ^^^^
#8by:    

At least you admit also they are "lower" houses! Enough said!

By: To "I can't"
#9by:    

I don't understand why people talk so bad about these girls, a LOT of them are prettier than some of the girls who are in the big 6 who only got in because of daddy's money. So when are all the walls going to break down and no one care really about the letters but about the girls? I know people say its like that already but its not AT ALL!

By: but..
by: Yeah   

some have money too, and just weren't from the right towns or neighborhoods.

By: Yeah
#10by:    

RFM has to some extent equalized all of the UT chapters, only SDT misses quota. I don't think any group is clearly number one. I see the sororities operating more in a range. For example PKT, DDD/ZTA/XO, APHI,KD/ADPI is there some overlap sure. I'm not sure PKT is any stronger except the girls are wealthier. Why, Each chapter has 250 girls, they all have nice houses, they all have similar programs they all get to mix with solid fraternities. No one not even AZD is truly bad and AZD had a great rush.
To be clear the only way to decide would be to release return rates and how many parties each chapter had to have during recruitment and that will never be made public.

By: Groupie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.