facebook

omicron

by:    

So what are ya'lls thoughts about Omicron right now? Even though they are in a shaky place I've heard the alumni who own the house are letting them keep it, and they have a pretty good pledge class.

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think KA as a national group and the local chapter have both suffered by this fiasco. KA's national, had we a we are the boss attitude and the local refused to knuckle under. They did not need to have the charter yanked. Maybe a membership review would have been smarter.

By: Dude
by: buh bye   

Ka is lame. 10 yrs from now their chapters are gonna be nonexistent or totally transformed from what they're traditionally known to be. Their alpha in w&l have darks.

By: buh bye
by: God forbid   

they take the "darks".

By: God forbid
by: No powerful   

chapter is going to let their nationals do a membership review unless they killed someone.

By: No powerful
by: ^   

It usually involves kicking out a lot of members.

By: ^
#2by:    

What is the difference between a membership review and nationals coming to visit the chapter. I keep hearing about it, but I never understood the difference.

By: Membership review
by: Nationals    

coming to visit the chapter doesn't really mean anything unless they tell you or you've done something.

Membership review means you've definitely done something stupid and now brothers are about to become not brothers.

By: Nationals
#3by:    

I'm curious about this as well. I feel like they are in a gray area, people hate on them because they are not a real IFC fraternity but the guys I've met in it are chill.

By: Bump
by: IFC   

Is overrated...just like NIC.

By: IFC
by: Not having   

a national alumni network FaF!

By: Not having
#4by:    

I went to their party this weekend, i love the guys just as much as any other top tier!

By: good time

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Omicron   

isn't top tier.

By: Omicron
#5by:    

They're right there with Sigma Chi and Delt. At worst, they're down with Pike and ATO. That's not a bad place to be. If you pledge any of those houses, you're probably going to enjoy your experience.

By: At best

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.