facebook

delta tau delta rating

by:    

How are the delts traditionally viewed? Top of middle tier? Have they been top tier in the past?

Posted By: Hookemhorns
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're top of middle tier with Sigma Chi; probably 5th or 6th out of all fraternities.

By: bevo
#2by:    

after Fiji, SAE, Sig Ep, KSig

By: 5th

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Delts - a lot of smart, nice guys! I am a Jr and have just recently gotten to know quite a few. I think they are a really good fraternity.

By: TX Gal
#4by:    

Will easily be top tier once they move to west campus!

By: Truth
by: too poor    

Too poor to move to west campus.

By: too poor
#5by:    

not moving to WC. They pretty much threw that out after investing all that money in their current house. Even if the land's available, it's pretty hard to concieve that their nationals/alum would support selling their current house which they probably wouldn't get back what they put into it and

By: Delt's
#6by:    

Delt has enough money to move to West Campus but land availability is pretty much non-existant

By: Reality
#7by:    

Delt has some really good looking guys that are definitely nicer than most frat guys here... They're that frat that either you like a bunch of them or you just don't. There's really no in between. Delt's had a good rush this year so props to them!

By: SouthernForLife
#8by:    

Delts are a great group of guys. Friendly, intelligent and good-looking. Got to know a bunch of them this year, and really impressed.

By: SouthernGal
#9by:    

I love the Delts, fun, cute, smart guys in general.

By: PKT Girl
by: Agree   

I agree with above.

By: Agree
#10by:    

Have some of the most recognizable alumni from what I see. Matthew Mcconaughey and the soon to be governor of Texas Greg Abbott were Texas Delts

By: Alumni

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.