facebook

the nicest physical house

by:    

My rank order:

Fiji (an actual tx historic site, but inside is pretty run down, feels dark and claustrophic upstairs, building a whole new multi million $ modern section right behind the mansion)
Sae (fairly new, feels like an apt complex weird nontraditional layout, alums designed it to be tough to tear up hence concrete floors, exposed ceilings and lots of limestone, feels like a school building)
Sig ep (very classic design looks like what a fraternity house ought to look like, built in the 80s I think, showing its age)
KA/omicron (nice traditional manor design, also showing its age built in the 60s?)
Kappa sig (former sigma nu house and property, nice lodge/party structure nextt door built not too long ago, the old sigma nu house is showing its age built in the 60s, chapter plans to tear down and build a modern house over the original).\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: AJ
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE
Sig Ep
Omicron
Fiji (but it will be much nicer with the new addition)
Kappa Sig

By: Bevo
by: i   

Have u actually been inside any of these houses? Sae isnt that nice. Apt like rooms on on side a large main area for dining with a flat screen tv on one wall, andaanother room for the library/chapter room.

By: i
#2by:    

sworn I saw pictures of the KA house being majorly renovated or built from scratch in like 2008. Probably just rundown because it hasn't been taken care of.

By: Could have
#3by:    

I've seen the Fiji house plans - it will be awesome!

By: UT
#4by:    

I've seen the Fiji house plans - it will be awesome!

By: UT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

will have underground parking. That is insane.

By: FIJI
by: ^Agreed   

Yeah it's amazing what they can do with parking these days. Haha

By: ^Agreed
by: Don't   

think there's too many fraternity house/complexes that have underground parking.

By: Don't
#6by:    

Fiji house was the old Governor's mansion and is a historical landmark. There is very little they can do to the original house. It has taken a few years to get the new house plans approved due to being a historical landmark. That being said, the house has an old world charm and a great setting. I'm really glad they are keeping the original house intact.

By: Texas
by: fiji's    

Property will always be #1 at UT barring someting disasterous hppening to the
Chapter. None of the other chapter houses will come close one the 2nd addition is completed. No comparisons possible.

By: fiji's
by: Johnny   

Never say never.

By: Johnny
#7by:    

like ZBT's house should at least be mentioned, pretty cool and the basement of course.

By: I feel

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.