facebook

how is dke?

by: How is dke?

Whats dke like at utexas?

Posted By: How is dke?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Colony   

they literally just came back, I doubt anyone knows anything about them except their associate members.

By: Colony
#2  by: Presumably   

scooby.

By: Presumably
#3  by: Ryan Rafols   

My name is Ryan Rafols and I'm the current UT DKE President, an Austin City Commissioner, and an Army Veteran. To answer your question- we just re-founded here this fall. Our DKE International President just pinned our re-founding class of 17 men (from over 100 applicants) and we are currently looking for a house with about a 1.3 million dollar budget from the sales of two deke houses back in 2011. Delta Kappa Epsilon has been at UT since 1912 (minus a few inactive years during the Vietnam war and after it was closed in 2011) and it will actually celebrate its centennial this year. We're looking to rent something until schools out this year and if all goes well, purchase by next fall. I don't recommend you use GreekRank for Greek info. Most of the people who post on here are pledges and trolls, so their knowledge of the greek system is what they've seen at a party or two and heard from others. You will never see derogatory post from me or my other UT Dekes or any real fraternity officers either. In a University system that is trying to destroy greek life, it just doesn't make sense to constantly bicker when we need to work together. Anyways, we recruit year around and are always taking applications for interview if you wish to apply. Feel free to contact me via the links if you have any further questions.

omegachidke.dekeunited.org
facebook.com/UTAustinDKE

By: Ryan Rafols
by: PacoOct 1, 2013 12:53:52 PM

Se Hablas espanol seƱor rafols?

By: Paco
by: Ryan RafolsOct 2, 2013 1:09:24 AM

Not really haha. I probably should speak it better seeing as how I took a few years of it and school and was stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso for a few years.

By: Ryan Rafols
by: RespectOct 2, 2013 9:32:09 AM

You will represent dke well.

By: Respect
by: Ha haOct 15, 2013 5:19:57 PM

17 whole members?! Watch out Fiji, SAE and Sig Ep! They're coming for you!

By: Ha ha
by: lolOct 16, 2013 1:30:48 AM

every frat has to start somewhere

By: lol
#4  by: So frat   

So frat

By: So frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.