facebook

sorority reputations

by: hi

what are the overall reputations/vibes of all of the sororities at ut? like which ones are more religious or academic etc.?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

Bump!!!!

By: ok
#2  by: truth   

why dont you go through recruitment yourself and find out. Every sorority is gonna present itself differently to different people. everyone likes different things.

By: truth
by: ChillMay 4, 2020 11:39:11 AM

Uh because 1) recruitment is usually fake af and 2) recruitment might not even happen or be postponed. i am just curious because there are so many chapters here! i am very laidback and from oos so i just wanted a general vibe of each

By: Chill
by: .May 4, 2020 12:43:23 PM

if recruitment is fake why do u wanna join a sorority? sororities dont stop being fake when recruitment ends

By: .
by: opMay 5, 2020 9:40:42 AM

i just mean they present themselves differently to different PNMs, but like at the end of the day would a stoner rave girl (aka Me) fit into a bubbly super christian sorority? Probably not.

By: op
#3  by: lol   

bruh if u want to get an actual read on the sororities, greek rank is literally the worst place for that. this is the fakest of the fake lol

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.