facebook

who has the hardest pledgeship?

by:    

Who's pledgeship is the hardest?

Posted By: tx
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yours, it has to be, there is no way I can compete with you.

By: Providinganswersince

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

way to compare because a lot is just speculation and rumors. From what I've heard Fiji and ATO are kind of notorious, but like I said most of it is secret. None at UT are that over-the-top anymore after the school cracked down hard in the 80s-90s and kicked half the chapters off campus, and even moreso after SAE's incident in '06.

By: There's no real
by: If they really   

cracked down after SAE's incident, SAE wouldn't be on campus.

By: If they really
#3by:    

Pike

By: ty
#4by:    

Omicrons (KA)'s pledgeship is pretty notorious

By: Omicron
by: yeah   

I heard that too

By: yeah
by: I think   

It was way worse when they were actually KA. My older sister was a freshman or a sophomore when they got kicked off for putting a bunch of pledges in the back of a Uhaul wearing roller blades and a couple kids broke their legs.

By: I think
by: ^   

The rollerblade thing was like 10 years ago.

By: ^
#5by:    

Isn't Delt's supposed to be really hard as well?

By: I heard

Lol

by: No   

Hard no but it's longer

By: No
#6by:    

Omicron ATO and FIJI. Pike is only bad during their swamp build, sig chi is easy and short, sig Ep and SAE are ok delt is long but ok kappa sig is ok Sammy's isn't bad all of the other chapters are to small to really do much

By: Worst
by: Dude   

pretty close. Sigma Chi's looks pretty hard and they aren't terribly covert about it. ZBT is probably somewhat hard. The lower middle type houses (Phi Psi, Phi Delt, Pi Kapp, and AEPi) have builds and such too so I'd assume they at least have a legitimate pledgeship, but probably not a terribly hard one. After that there are really tiny chapters that don't have any big parties and then Lambda Chi who basically do sorority pledgeship.

By: Dude
by: but   

What makes Omicron, ATO and FIJI worse than the others?

By: but

You can't even call what sigma chi does as pledgeship. More an initiation waiting period

#7by:    

you know? Loser troll

By: How would
by: other pledges?   

Uhmmmm other pledges that you are friends with? Everyone has a rough idea of how much others are doing although the specifics are kept for the most part secret.

By: other pledges?
#8by:    

i heard Gamma Beta is TOUGH AF. GB 00

By: utlonghornfolyfe
by: Okay   

This is for IFC, you can leave

By: Okay
by: huh   

What the hell is Gamma Beta?

By: huh
#9by:    

And your point is?

By: ^^^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.