facebook

agree to disagree

by:    

Fiji, SAE, KS, Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta, Chi-O, and Tri Delt are what make UT greek life better than the rest of the country.

We are wealthier, our high schools cost more than most of the SEC school's family annual mortgages and we make Texas, Texas.

Get your horns up

Posted By: Honestly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This just seems pathetic, please stop before you embarrass the rest of us.

By: Westlake
#2by:    

Bag

By: Douche
#3by:    

Greek Rank stirring up trouble! Too obvious!

By: Ha!
#4by:    

How wealthy a person is or how much your school costs should have nothing to do with what makes a better Greek community. A strong Greek system should be based on how many students are involved in it, and if the students are involved with the Greek activities and their university activities, if they have a lot of school spirit, good moral character, etc...

By: Let's not be shallow
#5by:    

As if anyone who were actually from a wealthy family would feel the need to brag about how they are wealthier. Probably written by a low-class Aggie. The end.

By: Laughable

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wannabe   

Sounds like a wannabe who made it into the UT Greek system and now thinks they're so frat. Probably went to a suburban public school too.

By: wannabe
#6by:    

This person has obviously never been to an actual Ivy league. Their lowest houses put our highest to shame. By rest of the country he must mean south. Cost of highschool has no factor of UT Greek Life as well. Also UT is definitely not the "richest" school by any means. Please visit other states. I'm all for UT but don't be a blow hard.

By: LOL
#7by:    

Most Ivy League schools don't have strong Greek systems maybe Dartmouth)...they don't promote or encourage it.

By: UT Greek
by: ^   

Yeah the only Ivy League schools with impressive Greek Systems are Yale, Dartmouth and maybe Cornell and UPenn. Even at those schools, their chapters are smaller and not some substantial amount wealthier necessarily. I know kids I grew up with here in Texas who were well off, but not Bush's or Kerry's or whatever by any means who ended up in top houses at Yale and Dartmouth.

By: ^
#8by:    

Your high school may cost more...but damn! come talk to me after your daddy is paying a mortgage on a house as big as yours IN CALIFORNIA! Oh...and then manages to send you to a private high school AND then sends you to USC! Now that is a wealthy Greek System. Ur argument is like trying to decide whose trailer is bigger in the trailer park. Whatever...

By: Try USC
#9by:    

You know, I agree about the three fraternities, but not the sororities. Seems like ALL the sororities at UT have wealth. It's interesting. Unless their daddies spoil them and give them what they want, which is possible.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.