facebook

sdt

by:    

How many girls did SDT get this year?

Posted By: wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gave out 30 bids. Doubt that they had nearly that many accept.

By: They
#2by:    

for them. Formal rush probably won't work for them unless they can get a house again.

By: I feel bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I feel bad for them too. But also feel bad for us and the girls going thru. Their participation lowers quota for the rest of us and means that girls who don't want to end up there get matched there anyway. It would be great if they could make a go of it again, but there is no point if they cannot attract even close to quota. Until they return with a house and with comparable numbers to the rest of us it isn't fair to make/let them do formal.

By: Sort of
by: YES THIS^^^^   

They screwed quota up for the rest of the sororities plus PNMs. They just aren't comparable to the other houses. Nothing wrong with being an alternative, but their doing formal really cost everyone this year.

By: YES THIS^^^^
by: ^   

Yeah I think it really hurt a lot of girls' chances with certain sororities.

By: ^
#4by:    

they should stick to informal until they have a house...and I hope they get one so they can compete with us, they are great girls!

By: I agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.