facebook

why

by:    

I don't get it...why do some people drop rather than pledge a lower tier sorority?

Posted By: dropping
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Maybe the same reason some girls would rather not date than go to prom with the "class geek", especially when their friend is going with the Homecoming King.
It's usually having to do with a girl's own social expectations and tent talk or what she has heard about other groups. The girls who don't have mothers and friends who are into that don't care so much and they will just get to know the girls in the houses before making their choice. And then they appreciate that there are many groups who offer a sorority experience that any girl would envy. But to others, their ego or the family ego just wouldn't allow it. It makes sense, but it's sad for them because they end up missing out on sisterhood of any kind. The groups at UT really are filled with wonderful and beautiful women. So it's a shame, but it happens.

By: Just a thought

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: I    

can't believe any mom would care about the "rank" of her daughter's sorority....and would rather have her daughter gdi than greek

By: I
#2by:    

It is what it is and does not require your "belief" in it to be true.

By: Believe or not

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.