#21by:    

Who got best pledge classes
Top:Kappa, Alpha chi, Alpha Phi, Chi o, Zeta
Second best: Theta, tridelt
Third best: Adpi, DG, AEphi, KD
Fourth:SDT
...I agree about Pi Phi but they like each other so that is fortunate

By: Rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#22by:    

Forgot AXD...I think they really got a great pledge class this year....congrats to them really pretty girls!

By: Rankings
#23by:    

Kappa & Chi O had great recruitment

By: Htown
#24by:    

By pledge class
Top: Chi Omega, Kappa, Zeta
High: Theta, Alpha Phi, Alpha Chi Omega (last two will never be Big 6 but they got great classes)
Middle: Delta Gamma (rumors hurting?), Alpha Xi Delta (props), Tri-Delt (random rush this year?)
Bottom: Alpha Delta Pi, Kappa Delta, SDT

Pi Phi: Got who they wanted but no one else cares because if you aren't on their list from day one, they can't even pretend to be nice. That makes for sucky PR. So guess they'll just have to live with that.

By: Here it is
by: Agreed!   

Pretty much the way it stacks up. So happy for AXO and APhi, and especially AXiD! I know those three groups are loving their recruitment results. Great pledge classes for most and totally agree about Pi Phi. People are tired of them and their classless ways! It is finally catching up with them. None of the other Big 6 act that way. They may have started to, but realized it wasn't going to work...only PiPhi kept on and now their empire has begun to crumble. They still have some awesome girls but they need some PR help.

By: Agreed!
by: True   

Being on top usually means others envy something about you. People only envy those that they want to be like. And they way the Pi Phis treated the PNMs who were not on their pre-approved bid list is nothing for anyone to envy. They will usher in their own downfall if this continues.

By: True
by: Yawn   

Been like this for 100 years.Pi Phis don't care about you at all. Why do you care so much about them? Obsessing. Obsessing Obsessing. Wasting so much of your time obsessing about something you can't have.

By: Yawn
by: Honest Truth   

Pi Phi did NOT get all the girls they wanted!

By: Honest Truth
#25by:    

Who keeps saying DG didn't make quota? They definitely did. The only chapter that snap bid this year was AXiD

By: uhmmmm
by: Hello   

Dg only got 70. Alpha Xi got 72.

By: Hello
#26by:    

@Here it is: did you go around and look at every single pledge in each pledge class to make your assessment? Get a life. It's superficial people like you that make up the scumbag population of the earth.

By: um
by: Don't like it?   

Oh because all the other people who rank sororities on this site (which is called GREEKRANK btw) are soooo scientific with their assessments, right? HA! What...do you think they do it by comparing IQs? Guess you didn't like where that poster ranked your sorority. But get over it. it's just an opinion.

By: Don't like it?
#27by:    

What is embarrassing is you put "Troof" instead of Truth, as if your were 4 years old, and you included a curse word in your defense of your chapter. I can certainly see why classy zip codes and summer camps allow you to choose among the cream of the crop.

By: Re: Troof
#28by:    

Heard Nationals is going to investigate that they bid a pledge with a DUI.....should be interesting. However, nothing is going to help this chapter or the girls in it.........just ick!

By: say what?
by: You heard   

wrong. Stop spreading lies. You just look ridiculous.

By: You heard
by: Quota Queen   

Pi Phi nationals did come to recruitment because of all the reports about the dance party. They were not happy. I am sure that is why they are under the hammer right now.

By: Quota Queen
#29by:    

Pi Phis return rates were extremely low (in the 50s) - so it's laughable that there are still pi phis on here who still think people envy them. in the words of a pi phi: "pathetic, really."

By: ATX
by: Riiiiiight   

Not even SDTs return stats are that low! Come on! If you are going to try to start negative rumors, at least try to make it believable.

By: Riiiiiight
by: True dat   

Yes, it's true. They had very low return rate.

By: True dat
by: My opinion   

See this is what I'm talking about. Making stuff up and posting it as fact. SDT didn't even have rates that low and they only got a couple of new members. Stop with the obsessive rants and focus on improving your own house.

By: My opinion
by: yep   

I heard their rates were in the 50s as well. It's not shocking since girls know to cut them first round

By: yep
by: OK   

So it must be true because that's what "you heard." You didn't see their return rates. Who cares anyway? They got who they wanted and it wasn't any of those who didn't list them to go back to.

By: OK
by: Quota Queen   

Pi Phis return rates are low because girls know they don't have a chance and they release them. SDTs rates are low because they don't have girls wanting to come back. There is an difference.

By: Quota Queen
by: @Quota Queen   

Maybe so, but that does not explain why Pi Phi is INVITING people who "don't have a chance" with them. If they have low return rates (and who really knows if they do except Pi Phi!) then it's precisely b/c girls that they WANT to come back are choosing NOT to come back. DUH! (Now a low priority ranking would explain the type of "pre-emptive strike"--I'll put them on bottom before they drop me--that YOU are taling about...but that cannot account for a low RETURN rate!)

By: @Quota Queen
#30by:    

Not sure how you would have any idea about another sorority's return rates. But it doesn't change the fact that they need to stop doing that ridic open house thing they do.

By: Odd comment
by: My opinion   

Why does it bother you enough that you feel compelled to come here and complain long after recruitment is over? If it really upsets PNMs as much as you claim then that means they won't get quality girls that you will get instead. Let them do things their way and have the results they get. Chronic obsessing about them here will not help.

By: My opinion
by: @My Opinion   

My Opinion is that you're a Pi Phi pretending you aren't. You're definitely spending a lot of time defending them if you aren't. I never see anyone jump to defend other sororities so vehemently, even when they deserve it more.

By: @My Opinion
by: yep   

haha seriously. Pi Phi is the first to jump on someone on here and be condescending towards them, accusing us of "obsessing" over them and what not. They all pretend that they're "not Pi Phis" but the condescending defenders ONLY defend Pi Phi.

By: yep
by: Odd Comment   

I was the one who wrote the original message up there that you are responding to and I was a PNM this fall, so I can tell you that it does bother people. EVERYONE was talking about i and not in a good way at all. Maybe they really don't care. But maybe the do. And if they do, then here is some feedback. If they don't, then I guess they don't. You can't buy class.

By: Odd Comment

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.