facebook

sororities

by:    

How do the pledge classes stack up?

Posted By: tx
Page 2 of 5
#11by:    

I see that alpha phi got some gorgeous girls! Great job and great rush!

By: Real
#12by:    

I heard Kappas did great!

By: UT Girl
#13by:    

This was a great rush for core four and lower tier houses. Maybe DG was hurt by their probation issues but I'm sure they are happy. AXd's look good and so do Alpha Phis. Theta..don't think they had the best rush and Pi Phi took a DUI girl. AXO got a stellar group...They got several great girls from my hometown.

By: great
by: Agree   

AXO got a girl from my hometown who is stellar in every way! I was surprised she went AXO because she was originally shooting for Top 6, and CHOSE to go AXO over a couple of higher tier sororities....and is absolutely in love with AXO. They must have had an exceptional rush. Same story with Alpha Phi. Lots of tremendous girls. Those are the two standouts to me(along with my sorority which I won't mention, lol), but I thought most houses appeared to be happy with their pledges and lots of gorgeous girls to go around!

By: Agree
by: DG   

How can DG be happy? They didn't even make quota! Hahahahaha

By: DG
by: Quota Queen   

DG made quota. Most everyone else took quota additions which are basically leftovers. Quota was 70

By: Quota Queen
#14by:    

I heard AXO, APHI and AZD over and over and over after pref. I didn't go to AZD for pref so I didnt' see what they were talking about with that for myself, but lots of girls who went there at pref were saying they were shocked at how cute all the other girls were who were still going there. That's how it was at AXO and APHI too--not super shocking though, but not at KD. When the Rho Chis told us to look around at who was going to the houses with us becuase they would be our pledge sisters, it started to freak a bunch of us out because the girls going to KD were way random. I hope they did good, but that is what made me put them last and hope I didn't end up there. Don't get me wrong, the KDs I met were nice and all and lots were cute too, but the people they invited back at pref were like all over the map and I didn't want to risk it because a lot of them were just flat out weird and I just couldn't see hanging out with a lot of them all the time. Being honest. I don't even think they ended up pledging the weird ones that were going there that night but it scared me too much. They probably should think about that advice that the Rho Chis give us and invite girls that won't scare other girls away. But like ^ said, everyone seems happy and all that and maybe the odd ones did not end up there at all, but the "look around you" thing just got me freaked about who was on their bid list.

By: Thankful

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

I heard Kappa, Theta, Chi Omega and AXO had the best rush.

By: Truth
#16by:    

ZTA was the best I saw. Def made me want to be a ZTA. AXiD was akward but the girls were cute. At KD the actives laughed on cue but it wasn't that funny. Just forced. Girls on my hall said XO and APhi were the best skits but I didn't go to those so I don't know. And AXO was really good. Cute girls and fun. I didn't think the Beyonce thing was bad at all. It was funny. Some people need to lighten up.

By: Fun
#17by:    

I thought alpha chi was hilarious! Loved everything about their rush! Girls are gorg and very sweet! So was zeta! Not so much dg.. Sorry just felt overly forced... Borderline desperation ?! Chi o was also really great too!

By: Rush
#18by:    

Chi O definitely had a good rush. I don't know if I agree about Zeta and AXO, some of their girls are a disappointment from last year's classes. I also saw a lot of cute APhi and ADPi pledges around on bid day

By: yeah
#19by:    

Best rush classes: chi o ,alpha chi, kappa , alpha phi
Second best : zeta , theta, tridelt,
Third best : axd( better than past years), kd,
Fourth best: dg( didnt make quota), ae phi ( some really pretty girls though)
Last( sorry but) sdt
And who really cares where pi phi ranked because they don't really rush( already have pledge class picked out)

By: Best
by: Yep!   

Maybe a shift or two, but I pretty much agree. Though I seriously doubt DG is below KD and AXD. Where is ADPi?

By: Yep!
by: honest   

I'd say after this year the middle has AXO, DG, AZD & APHi, KD is somewhere between middle and bottom with ADPi, AEPhi, & SDT at the bottom

By: honest
by: No Way   

There is NO way you can lump AXO in with DG, AZD...maybe APhi. They had a great rush and have better quality girls. And, no, I'm NOT a member of AXO, I'm a member of PKT.

By: No Way
by: Better quality   

How?

By: Better quality
by: Quota Queen   

Only two houses did not make quota and DG was not one of them. Educate yourselves before come here looking like a fool.

By: Quota Queen
#20by:    

Greekrank wars! I do find it to be hypocritical that Pi phi is THE most judgemental group and quite the "snots" so yeah we ALL judge. They do not rush the same girls that my sorority does so really dont care who they decide they want.

By: hilarious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.