facebook

sororities

by:    

How do the pledge classes stack up?

Posted By: tx
Page 1 of 5
#1by:    

I would guess they would stack up pretty high if they all piled on top of each other. But I'm thinking that isn't what you meant. Troll.

By: Hmmm
#2by:    

I heard XO had a good rush

By: texas
#3by:    

DG only took 70 combined quota was 72, did rumor about social probation hurt.

By: OOPS
#4by:    

AXO had a great rush as well. I"m hopeful that everyone is happy with their new sisters! So many wonderful houses....Zeta's look really pretty as well. Great greek community and great university! Hook'em

By: Good
#5by:    

Two largest pledge classes were KD and APhi

By: well
by: well   

exactly. the larger the pledge class, the worse their return rates were

By: well
by: Bevo   

@above: You have no clue what quota additions are. Troll.

By: Bevo
#6by:    

i don't know what y'all are talking about... alpha phi got GORGEOUS girls and had a great rush. everyone going through recruitment loved them. a lot of girls at their preference ceremony had houses like pi phi and kappa as well that night. congrats on a fantastic rush alpha phi!

By: aphi
by: ---   

Said no one but an Alpha Phi

By: ---
#7by:    

It's funny that the other houses are now starting to worry that A Phi is getting the better quality girls and moving up in the ranks!! Bashing another sorority usually starts with jealously....very transparent!

By: Movin Up
#8by:    

I heard chi-o did really well as did zeta.

By: tx

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

I heard that as well.. Kappa too, actually looked like Theta did too

By: Yes
#9by:    

I heard Kappas had the best rush.

By: UT
#10by:    

So you can just look at a pic and say "they had the best rush." LOL! All sororities should be saying they had the best rush. DUH!!!!

By: Curious??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.