facebook

mean and lacking integrity

by:    

I believe this to be THE most mean spirited Greek community I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. As Greek women and en you should be supporting all the houses and wishing them luck! Instead you all write catty comments. Really rude and mean remarks. UT might have one of the toughest rushes but you all have nothing on Greeks from other universities. I have seen other groups support each other campus wide and y'all just tear down. You should be ashamed of yourselves.. Panhellenice should really get a hold of this. It's time to grow up ladies and stop acting lke mean girls

Posted By: Saddened
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ever been on this site? Almost every schools page, and especially schools with large competitive Greek systems have some nasty/crazy commenters. Go check out Ole Miss, Mizzou, Alabama, Oklahoma, and plenty of others, and you'll fine them as bad if not worse. None of it reflects what the majority of people actually behave like.

By: Have you
by: Have you   

School's page

By: Have you
#2by:    

In reality UT is a very cohesive Greek Community. The people and their comments here are a very minor faction of what is true. I assure the women that come here and say the negative things they do are either GDIs who are very jealous, or are actives who have the delusional belief that spread crap about others makes them look better. I can't think of one negative greek interaction I have ever had at UT. Sorority women support each other in their philanthropic work, are friends with each other, and live with each other. This site is simply on very small basket of bad apples.

By: Reality
#3by:    

You are obviously someone who hasn't been on campus to know our system. Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's that way. So STFU

By: Ut
#4by:    

you're an idiot lacking in social skills.

By: To summarize
by: Yep   

You just proved that persons point..

By: Yep
by: How so?   

The premise of her point relies on the assumption that GreekRank is representative of the real life Greek community at the University of Texas at Austin.

That is an absolutely ridiculous idea considering this site is relatively inactive with most likely a small userbase of anonymous users. Outside of GreekRank, you won't find as much public sorority bashing.

It just shows how stupid you are, if you actually believe this. Then again, thinking for longer than a second must be tough for some!

By: How so?
#5by:    

It really is a shame that a few sororities give the entire Panhellenic at UT a bad name. Each person will find a sorority that fits their personality. Sorority bashing and exclusivity just show your true colors. Choose the one that fits YOU and with the girls who show true genuine sisterhood!

By: You're correct
by: First    

sentence, how do you know it's a few sororities when common sense points to it being a few people.

LOGIC.

By: First
#6by:    

Who really knows who is on this site?

By: TBH
#7by:    

Sisterhood isn't defined by how much money you have or how pretty you are. In fact, I certainly wouldn't want to be part of a group that looks like they are cut from the exact same mold! Lets see some originality and diversity for a change!

By: Get real
#8by:    

Got in the liquor cabinet again! Get off the Internets!

By: Grandma

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.