facebook

better?

by:    

Is it better to be an ADPI or KD?

Posted By: Rush
Page 4 of 5
#31by:    

They were just so needy and tried too hard. I had to drop them. Glad I did. Awkwards.

By: ADPi
#32by:    

Both chapter did ok this year

By: Both

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#33by:    

Don't care

By: enough
#34by:    

Just a rho chi opinion. Both chapters need to stop dropping top girls just because they think it makes them cool to be able to say "we dropped a Kappa" or "we dropped a Theta". It doesn't make you exclusive if you still keep the ones on the bottom.

By: Bad plan
by: ADPi/KD   

As a girl in one of these 2 said chapters, I can tell you we did not drop "top girls". We actually kept them. Yeah, we knew they probably wouldn't go us, however we used them as placeholders so we could get the bad ones out. Your reasoning is completely false. We have never once high fived over "dropping a kappa or theta". We had a very good rush this year and are stoked on our new pledge class

By: ADPi/KD
#35by:    

KD had a larger pledge class than ADPi this year meaning ADPi was more selective

By: ut greek
by: Well...   

that is ONE way to look at it...

By: Well...
#36by:    

far as i can tell, adpi got some really cute girls this year. havent seen too many kds out yet though but i'm sure they're fine too

By: as
#37by:    

Did either group snap bid

By: Snap Bid
by: mm   

no, only AXiD snap bid this year

By: mm
by: Hello   

That's not true at all. AXiD got 72, above quota. No snaps needed.

By: Hello
by: @Hello   

I realize that however they still snap bid. Maybe people didn't show up to bid day. I'm not really sure, but I do know they snap bid.

By: @Hello
#38by:    

Have not seen any

By: Kd's
#39by:    

DUI'S in KD?

By: wondering
#40by:    

they're pretty similar in rank and type of girl.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.