facebook

how was the piphi dance party?

by:    

Did they keep their feet on the floor?

Posted By: soo
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Y'all are idiots who think you're cool for dropping one of the three top sororities at UT. I guarantee that there is no chance y'all would've gotten a bid there, and if y'all had any shot in hell of a getting one in the first place, you would not have dropped them.

By: ^ 9 and 10
by: Haha   

They are smart for dropping, cause between being totally ignored and having Pi Phis come on here to say how little they care about anyone who wasn't pre-determined to get a bid, they had no reason not to drop. You come on here to tell them how they don't matter, and yet how they were dumb for dropping cause they weren't good enough to get a bid.

By: Haha
#12by:    

You're all just a dirty bunch of poors who aren't fit to polish our David Yurman. Smooches! :)

By: <3 Pi Phi XOXO
by: DY   

I love David Yurman as much as the next girl, but it is not a super exclusive thing. Like every girl has one and if you were really rich, you'd want something better. Please get over yourself.

By: DY
by: what??   

Yurmans are SO middle class..please!

By: what??
#13by:    

Stop obsessing over Pi Phi and their dance party. Either you're chosen to be one or not. Move on. It's really sad and embarrassing how much attention you are giving it.

By: get a life
#14by:    

But I have a hard time believing that a PNM is on here being so nasty about a chapter they dropped. It just does not work that way. When you drop a house, you don't waste your time hating on them especially during this emotional time when you are worried about houses you want. Now if you are someone who is jealous of their chapter's strength or who was dropped by them......

Not a Pi Phi , but you all are making our Greek system look awful. Pi Phi is one of many great chapters here. All of the nastiness hurts us all! Go GREEK!

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Agree!   

Someone is spending way too much time with their hate campaign. Definitely not a PNM. I'm another non-Pi Phi who is completely embarrassed by this ridiculousness.

By: Agree!
by: ^   

There's been a lot of nasty shots from Pi Phi I've seen on here, definitely doesn't look like a one way street.

By: ^
#15by:    

the PiPhi dance party is just rude. They are a great chapter with great girls but the dance party is rude and makes them look bad.

By: no
#16by:    

I'm not going Pi Phi and I don't care

By: Pi who cares
by: doesn't matter   

You know if you have a chance with them or not. Those that don't drop them. Makes perfectly good sense to only keep around the sororities that you have a chance with. Go ADPi!

By: doesn't matter
by: Someone   

who doesn't care doesn't go out of her way to come here and post about it.

By: Someone
#17by:    

lololing at the David Yurman comment...CLASSIC Pi Phi. Completely classless

By: david
by: No   

Just someone pretending to be one to try to manipulate gullible people.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.