facebook

s0rority talk

by:    

what happens if you get a bid you don't want? can you decline?

Posted By: 5i
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm pretty sure they force you to join

By: No
#2by:    

can drop, but if you've already received a bid you're ineligible for snap biding I think (and also if you suicide pref). Really any house is better than none, and you probably won't do better if you try again.

By: You

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: PKT Girl   

She might, I know some that have.

By: PKT Girl
by: She might   

but odds are not in her favor.

By: She might
#3by:    

This is not a third world country. If you get a bid you don't want, you simply don't accept it. Y'all have got to stop telling PNMs things that are not true.

By: TX Pan
by: A lot   

isn't untrue. The part about declining is true, but so is the part about being ineligible for snap biding and such if you do. The part about how you probably won't improve your chances if you rush again is too. Before someone chooses to do it they should weigh whether it's better to not be in any sorority ever.

By: A lot
#4by:    

If you get a bid and decline it, you are still bound to that chapter for a year so you can't join any other.

You can just not show up on bid day if you open your bid and see a chapter you don't want. Or you can go, try to make the best of things and drop before you're initiated if you still don't want them.

I'm predicting a lot of this with SDT this year.

By: You Tee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.