facebook

cowboy hats on game days

by:    

Transferred from A&M Kingsville and was wondering if it’s a thing to wear a cowboy hat on game day. Besides the guys on Cowboys and Silver Spurs, I feel like UT men seem to have deviated from the traditional southern cowboy look and don’t want to feel out of place especially since I’m looking to rush in the spring

Posted By: Texas
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go for it. Cowboy hats look awesome.

By: Hey
by: Oil rules   

Don’t stand in front of me though

By: Oil rules
#2by:    

Don’t wear a hat

By: Truth
#3by:    

Wearing a hat when you’re not a spur or cowboy is not really done at Texas

By: No
#4by:    

do whatever you want

By: pp
#5by:    

Do what you want. Let the thin-skinners cry about it later in their tweets and blogs.

By: A. Person
#6by:    

yeah dude eff the #haters with their #twitters and #blogs

lmao you sound ridiculous

By: #haters
#7by:    

More and more people are starting to wear cowboy hats... I guess it’s becoming “trendy” at Texas again. Lucky for you. With more and more liberals from NY and California moving to Austin, the obsession over the cowboy is growing. Take advantage of it. Really miss the good ol’ days of true cowboy culture at Texas hoping it makes a comeback

By: Yeeyee
#8by:    

Got for it!

By: Urban cowboy
#9by:    

Do as you please - girls love a good hat - also I agree more guys should wear them

By: yes!!
#10by:    

Yes, please wear one! But please learn/refresh proper hat etiquette for gentlemen:
- Remove your hat for the National Anthem and whenever the flag passes by you;
- Remove your hat indoors as soon as you walk in the door unless it's an indoor athletic event;
- Remove your hat at the table, even if you are outdoors;
These rules are for ballcaps too; any kind of hat. You only get a pass if you are a cancer patient losing your hair.
Military personnel already know these rules but they are for all men who were raised right. Bring back hat culture and be a cultured man with it.

By: hats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.