#3by:    

Nice way of putting it.

By: Yes
#4by:    

Let me guess you are a tri delt, zeta, or chi o

By: OK
#5by:    

its not this simple...

the reason people always rate big 6 sororities slightly differently is because they aren't meant to be ranked against each other. People who are going theta are very different from people who are going kappa & the two being ranked against each other would be better in different areas.

Girls who go chi o are also different than the girls who are looking to go tridelt. So ranking them against each other just gets no where because they are looking for different things out of those sororities

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: help please?   

i really want to know what exactly makes the difference between the girls in kappa and theta
and chi o and tri delt?

By: help please?
#6by:    

Pnm's if you listen to this you are going into rush very misinformed. Recruitment is competitive at UT! There are 15 amazing houses who are ALL looking for certain girls. Do not be mislead and think you get to choose.in reality they choose you... Consider yourself lucky to get a bid... Some do not. ALL houses have criteria so do not have a " I'm better than this house attitude " or you might find yourself as homeless as the peeps on the drag!

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.