Kappa
Pi Phi
Theta
Zeta
Tri Delta

Posted By: GET REAL
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

AXO is a very classy selective group. Nationally one of the strongest with a reputation for selecting girls with high academics and involvement. So they happen to be pretty and fun too. I honestly think that certain sororities come on here constantly to try and persuade PNM's they are the best. When you are good you don't have to do this. Good Luck to everyone during recruitment.

By: what??
#12by:    

AXO is awesome and very involved at UT! Has a national reputation for attracting girls with high academics and standards. They are also very pretty and their sisterhood is the strongest on UT campus hands down!

By: what??
#13by:    

Spoken by all the AXOs at UT trying to be what they are not.

By: AXO
by: Agreed   

Yep!

By: Agreed
#14by:    

You are all delusional. Really stupid and transparent.

By: AXO
#15by:    

PI Phi is falling, outside of diehard legacies, they are not attracting..

By: Truth
#16by:    

Maybe, but frankly Pi Phi is generating an awful lot of very strong feelings on here. That appears to indicate jealousy to me.....we will see during rush how they stand.....

By: Well
by: Not really   

not jealousy, a lot of people are genuinely put off by their behavior, and outside their dedicated cult following of legacies and high school friends, no one is terribly impressed. They don't get prefed the most, and a lot of girls put them dead last day one. They're pretty average in looks, grades, involvement, and social life, and they're guilty of having one of the most embarrassing open house events in the US. Also as their defense of their dance party shows, they are unrepentant and pretty vicious.

By: Not really
#17by:    

No where is the Greek system is this divided. I since jealousy for AXO's because EVERY time someone says something positive then someone else feels the need to say something negative. Please stop with your jealousy...AXO IS a great sorority and consider yourself lucky if you get a bid. Every house has something special to offer...lets please have this be the year we all show true class. Good Luck to everyone

By: no where
by: Wait   

what exactly makes you think AXO is guilty of everything bad on this site? Sounds like you're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing them of, and this thread is in no way, shape, or form about their house. You're just scapegoating them so that everyone will jump on board and say "yeah they suck and they did all this."

By: Wait
by: Hmmm...   

Go look at OU on here. Absolute freak show!

By: Hmmm...
#18by:    

I might have been unclear. I am defending AXO! They are a great top tier sorority at UT and it seems that anytime someone compliments them then another group has to put them down! To me they are the best all around sorority at UT!

By: @wait

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wait   

Oh sorry about that, it was a little ambiguous I guess. I agree, anytime anything good is said about their house they seem to get ripped attacked and accused of self-promoting. Same with DG seems to get it awfully bad too.

By: Wait
#19by:    

The University of Texas has 14 houses, 11 which are very strong. 8-9 that are VERY selective and 6 that are traditionally "the best". If people are hard on each other here it is out of jealousy and nothing else.

By: Bevo Strong
by: Honestly   

13 are very strong, we just keep pushing it back further to cut out other houses, but any house that does formal rush at UT would be great if moved to just about any other campus. Even SDT will probably be decent in a few years.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.