5. Tri Delt
6. Zeta
7. A Chi O
8. DG
7. Alpha Phi

The rest

By: The truth
#4by:    

Chi-O is a mixed bag. The house is filled striking girls, but the reality is they are social with themselves, but no one else, yet I would consider them the most spirited organization on UT's campus. Tri-Delt is chill and IMO Zeta is on a decline. The legacy connection is doing to them what it is doing to Pi Phi. Working off of money and zipcode is filling the houses with girls, who if you stripped that away would not be desirable. You can't separate Kappa and Theta. I would also put DG above both AXO and Alpha Phi, but I would put Alpha Phi over AXO.

By: Personally
#5by:    

Gotta ask, if A Phi is so strong why did they do spring rush last year.

By: Observer
#6by:    

Observer- I know A Phi gave out a few bids, but so did Chi O, AXO, and SDT I think

By: reply
#7by:    

Theta gave out bids too.

By: HUM....
by: um no   

Theta did no such thing, you must of gotten confused with Pi Phi. Theta was OVER preffed, made quota and was top house lets be real.

By: um no
by: UT Greek   

Last year Kappas were #1 preffed, above Theta & Pi Phi.

By: UT Greek
by: UT   

True.

By: UT
#8by:    

I don't understand why people rank DG above AXO and A Phi- I never see them out. Also I'd rank KD over ADPi any day...

By: uhhh
#9by:    

I personal think that A Phi, AXO & DG have very similar presences on campus. I would rank DG above the other two houses you speak about because every DG I know is in an honors program (Business Honors, Plan II, Dean's Scholars, etc) and most of them are pretty. A Phi has some really stunning girls. I do know a few crazy ones though. AXO is just a complete mixed bag for me. They really seem all over the place as if they don't have a common thread running through their membership selections. I won't comment on the other two, because one of them is my house and it would be bias.

By: WHAT?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

The reason I ranked AXO above DG and A Phi is because the AXOs I know are very pretty , fun and some of them from top private shcools and best zip codes. Also, last year I was shocked by the great girls that were cut by them.

By: The Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.