facebook

core4

by:    

Dear KD, I'm not sure who keeps writing that you're core4 but please have them stop. It is embarassing. KD has never been referred to as core4. No one's saying you're bad or even bottom tier but you have never been core4.

Posted By: tjw
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you mean since the term was invented last month? No one has referred to anyone as Core 4 outside of Greekrank?

By: Hahahaha
#2by:    

Seriously! The "core4" is a joke. Don't make this into something it's not.

By: ^^
#3by:    

No such thing as the core four. Hilarious that you feel you need to defend something you made up.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: The   

kds i know are above all that anyway.

By: The
#4by:    

Core Four was made up by someone threatened about AXO & DG surpassing Zeta and overlapping in the big 6. They made it up in order to make them appear not as high.

By: MakeBelieve
by: No   

It was made up by insecure middle tier sororities who wanted to distinguish themselves from the lower tier chapters which is the exact same behavior they claim to deplore in the big six chapters. Irony.

By: No
by: ^   

Yeah I think core 4 was essentially the same thing as the big 6, just drawing some lines so that they can remain ahead of the lower tier chapters forever because of a group name.

By: ^
by: I think...   

it is all a load of hooey.

By: I think...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.