facebook

adpi

by:    

How is ADPi at UT? I'm from the east coast and most of my friends are ADPi's. Is it a good sorority here?

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're meh. Random and not a distinct personality. There are worse but many much better.

By: X
#2by:    

OK,certainly not the worst, fairly strong on grades, service, not the most desired house by any means. Big house 250 girls last year,always take quota. I guess I'd put them around APhi, KD, maybe DG in some ways. Certainly not as social as ZTA ,AXO or DDD.
Much better than ADPi's at other big Texas Schools like A&M, TCU or Tech.
As honest an evaluation as I can give.

By: Observer
by: Hahaha   

Only an AXO would out themselves in the "social category as DDD and ZTA. And DG is steps above ADPi. ADPi is better slated with KD and Alpha Phi.

By: Hahaha
by: Observer   

Read more carefully. I think ADPI is like DG in that they usually are fairly strong in grades not that their return rate is as good or they mix with the upper tier fraternities, I said in some ways. I also said AXO is very social (it is) just like ZTA and Tri Delt not that they were as selective or as prominent.

By: Observer
#3by:    

Heavy

By: Very
#4by:    

Great group of very genuine girls. Lots of funny girls who can laugh at themselves, very low drama group. There's a huge range of girls - church girls and party girls.

By: opinion
#5by:    

Don't seem that cohesive and kind of lacking in identity almost, but still good like any UT sorority.

By: Not bad
#6by:    

Bottom tier, but strong sisterhood.

By: lol
#7by:    

"Is it a good sorority here?"

The answer is no.

By: umm
by: Formal Rush   

at UT is so competitive that every participating sorority is good. Great show of support we have on our Greekrank, our page is without a doubt among the worst on this site, especially for the girls.

By: Formal Rush
#8by:    

popular house but not top tier--pretty much right in the middle, very low drama and you never hear about them making fools of themselves, seem to recruit smart, religious girls with a few partiers here and there

By: transfer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

part of what some would call the core4--the middle tier of UT

By: sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.