facebook

dk

by:    

is rush fun? anything to be nervous about? i just feel stressed

Posted By: i
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

if you go into it with a positive attitude, you will have a positive experience. They are trained to do the talking to don't be nervous about that, but make sure you have interesting two sided conversations. Bring altoids.

By: opinion
#2by:    

Don't be stressed man, it's one of the best experiences you'll have.

By: JB
#3by:    

should we know about the philanthropies and events that the sororities have before coming? or are conversations just about life and summer?

By: so
by: xoxo   

No one is going to give you a test. Just act natural and follow their conversation. Relax.

By: xoxo
by: Jos   

I actually think this is a good question. Their job is to sell their sorority to you. So they will tell you what their philanthropy is. Might not be a bad idea to show some interest though. They do raise a chunk of change for their causes.

By: Jos
#4by:    

thanks for the great answers! do we carry a purse with all our thing around or do they give us a little bag?

By: one more q

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: opinion   

you get a tote at opening convocation that you'll carry to all the houses and leave in their front lawn for the rho chis to watch while you're at each house

By: opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.