facebook

tiers

by: Bro

It's so hard to get a straight answer on this site. Can someone please break down the top middle and bottom tier frats in order?

Posted By: Bro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sis   

Now why would anyone want to do that?

By: Sis
#2  by: honest guy   

As a rule of thumb: Top and Upper Middle tier can be ascertained by their dues on the Dean of Students page. Everyone else's "tier" is really just subjective to what you're looking for out of it (sororities they mix with, campus presence, career opportunities, academic benefits etc). Some fraternities under the Upper Middle mark don't even care to fit the conventional "fratty" mold and I'm obviously in one of them. Hope you found what you're looking for.

By: honest guy
by: Not totallyJan 8, 2014 10:40:14 PM

The differences between upper middle and middle aren't that readily apparent before spending time on campus. Sigma Chi, Delt, Pike, And ATO all have very similar dues and similar quality housing. The chapter size, GPA, sorority relations and social events all drop off pretty sharply below about Lambda Chi. The differences between Phi Psi, Phi Delt, Pi Kapp, AEPi, and maybe Lambda Chi and say TKE or Sigma Pi is pretty big.

By: Not totally
#3  by: jeff    

Ave the dues on the dean of students page accurate

By: jeff
#4  by: Yep   

I agree with rankings by "I'll try".

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.