facebook

rush

by: Sophomore

What are the chances of getting into a sorority as a sophomore?

Posted By: Sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: enough   

The fact that pnms are seeking advice on here is a bit worrying, but so are the catty comments. Telling girls they're too awkward or socially slow because of a dumb greekrank post is downright cruel. It's not like all of us make an effort to befriend girls we aren't around as much either. With that said, y'all need to PIPE DOWN, stop lashing out at pnms who are just as nervous as we once were, and making sorority women look awful. We do NOT exist for the purpose of cutting others down.

By: enough
by: But....Aug 9, 2013 1:56:48 PM

Chick has been here a year already and not met a single sorority girl much less made friends with any that will help in recruitment. We shouldn't blow sunshine up anyones's ass.

By: But....
by: OkAug 9, 2013 2:00:46 PM

In case you wanted to know, I'm not allowed to rush as a freshman because of financial reasons. So of course I haven't met sorority girls. I'm going to rush as a soph and I was just asking about the likelihood of the situation. Geez

By: Ok
by: SureAug 9, 2013 6:46:11 PM

I guess you didnt leave your room freshman year then.

You have no one to fight for you so unlikely you'll have a great rus. Sorry.

By: Sure
#12  by: re: ok   

A couple of girls in here were catty and rude, but the likelyhood that you did not meet ANY sorority girls cant be true. UT is super cutthroat and if you have no friends or even aqaintences in a house...just think positively and have an open mind!

By: re: ok
by: NooooAug 9, 2013 9:58:09 PM

I meant that I'm an incoming freshman!! Of course I'm gonna leave my dorm

By: Noooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.