facebook

best three

by: Hornfan

I'm sorry, but it's pretty obvious that Chi Omega, Tri Delt and Zeta are the three hottest groups with the best grades and by FAR the best personalities. The snobbery of three others that I am thinking of is not attractive in a laid back and progressive place like Austin, Texas. Hook 'em. Come on girls, you know it's true.

Posted By: Hornfan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actually    

to be fair, Kappa is 5 in grades, Zeta is four. DDD and XO are above Pi Phi and Theta though. As a guy I agree that those are the 3 best looking sororities on campus though.

By: Actually
#2  by: honest opinion   

In terms of the quality and variety of girls, yes. ChiO/TriDelt/Zeta's recruitment criteria draws in girls with the best looks, grades, and SORRY, legacy ties. There are so many outstanding and genuine girls, but at the same time, they aren't the only ones. PKT also draws in quality based on the accountability of knowing people very well. However, they've gotten into a habit of taking a lot of girls from the same places which ends up hurting them. It seems that apart from having the right connections and intangible "fit" for PKT, you don't have to fit a mold based on how put together and extroverted you are, or the size of your personality cult in high school...as much.

To be fair, all of these chapters have great things to offer, but ChiO/TriDelt/Zeta are more likely to keep an open mind

By: honest opinion
#3  by: Truly   

PKT compete for basically the same group of girls and Chi O, Tri Delt, and Zeta compete for same set. Both have great girls PKT just picks girls they already know through connections like camps and schools which basically fill their quotas. Other three also push for girls they like and know but usually they do not know quite as many so they have the opportunity to pick other girls that stand out. It is just a different sets of girls.

I honestly think any girls could be happy in ANY chapter at UT. Chapters are big and anyone will like some girls and dislike some girls in ALL chapters. Greek life is fun no matter where you end up! That being said, most people are more comfortable with other girls from same backgrounds as themselves which is why girls end up with girls from same backgrounds.

By: Truly
#4  by: exactly   

they don't know AS many and that forces them to look at pnms in a surprisingly much more superficial way. In a way, having camps, etc to go by is a lot more helpful. That way, 90 percent of the pc ISN'T necessarily filled with overachiever homecoming queens who say all the right things, and whose class rank is public knowledge. on the other side of it, basically creating a continuation of senior year cliquishness at HP/Memorial has drawbacks too.

By: exactly
#5  by: nah   

False, the 3 best looking are Zeta, AXO and DG. By far.

By: nah
by: UhAug 6, 2013 6:34:29 PM

Don't start. Please. Don't.

By: Uh
by: Guy Aug 7, 2013 12:17:38 AM

Not true. AXO and DG are very good looking in my experience, but still below DDD, XO and Zeta. Maybe the next best after them.

By: Guy
by: OhAug 7, 2013 9:33:41 AM

For the love of God, give it up.

By: Oh
#6  by: Yep   

I'm impressed with the power to draw beautiful and smart girls.

By: Yep
by: HmmmAug 6, 2013 11:43:24 PM

I didn't realize that Zeta was so high in grades. They've always been smart.

By: Hmmm
by: Zeta GradesAug 7, 2013 9:33:14 AM

Pretty easy to do since most of them are education majors.

By: Zeta Grades
by: hahaAug 7, 2013 5:02:18 PM

The truth hurts

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.