facebook

austin guys and top tier

by: UT

I have heard that very few Austin High guys got FIJI bids, and only 3 Austin guys got SAE bids. One from St. Stephens, one St. Andrews, and one Austin High. Why is it that so many more Memorial, HP, Alamo Heights, and St. Johns/EHS kids got bids to these houses this year than the Austin guys (St Steves St Andrews Westlake Austin High)?

Posted By: UT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ATX   

I think several Austin High guys bid Fiji, they also got lots from Episcopal, HP and Alamo Heights. SAEs got less from HP than usual but ore from Kincaid than usual.

By: ATX
#2  by: I really   

Want to know why you care. I'm trying to picture a motive that isn't pathetic and I just can't...

By: I really
#3  by: ?   

Where did most of the St Marc's, Jesuit Dallas, Kinkaid, and Strake Jesuit guys end up?

By: ?
by: ^NopeAug 6, 2013 10:07:13 AM

Probably Sig Ep.

By: ^Nope
by: NoAug 6, 2013 11:42:33 AM

Probably not Sig Ep this year.

By: No
#4  by: hmmm   

so out of state guys are just out of the question at UT for top tier houses ?

By: hmmm
by: AboveAug 6, 2013 8:55:52 AM

No, not at all. There are out of state guys in them. Not many, but the stand-outs.

By: Above
#5  by: Heard   

Most Kinkaid kids went SAE

By: Heard
#6  by: Austin guys   

Guys from do end up in the top tier. Austin High goes FIJI, the top guys from St Stephens go SAE and some KSig, St. Andrews top guys go either SAE or FIJI, and Westlake kids go SigEp.

By: Austin guys

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.