facebook

core4 legacies

by: legacies

I'm a legacy to a core4 house and I really want my legacy....if my grades are good, do I need to worry about getting cut?

Posted By: legacies
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

some cannot cut legacies. i think you should be fine

By: hi
by: NoAug 5, 2013 5:55:45 PM

Not true at all.

Lots have legacies and they get cut. Plus a lot of other houses cut legacies of others Right away. Everyone has good grades.

You're on your own to make a good impression. It's dangerous to go into rush without an open mind.

By: No
by: hiAug 5, 2013 6:30:48 PM

Uh it is true because I said SOME. My house doesn't cut legacies.

What "No" said is true in that you cannot rely on it though.

By: hi
by: ^wrong^Aug 7, 2013 11:04:04 AM

There is no NPC sorority which requires chapters to give bids to legacies. Many have policies that require them to carry them on to at least one invitational round. And many require them to put a legacy on the first bid list if she is invited to preference. But no one requires a sorority chapter to give a bid to all legacies. All sororities allow chapters to drop truly horrible girls or girls that just won't fit into their chapter even if they have a relative once did. There are competitive Greek systems in the SEC that have more legacies than quota spots. No legacy should ever depend on her legacy to get her a bid at UT.

By: ^wrong^
by: Heard Aug 7, 2013 11:48:02 AM

Pi Phi had something like 80 legacies rushing last year.

By: Heard

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.