facebook

wondering

by:    

I never hear anything about AXiD. What about them?

Posted By: CuriousPNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Morgan Odom. Look her up.

By: :)
by: ok   

yeah morgan's very pretty but the only reason you would single her out is because pretty ones are rare in axid

By: ok
by: Hagar   

True that. Pretty Alpha Xis are like unicorns.

By: Hagar
#2by:    

I like them, they're fun to party with and have gotten attractive pledge classes while I've been at UT.

By: Dude
#3by:    

are a great group with beautiful girls...just not the national presence of the Top6/Core4/KD, if you get a bid here, i'd take it!

By: they
#4by:    

they're very bottom tier

By: Actually
by: Not really   

They're pretty much comparable to KD and AEPhi, and they're a big jump up from SDT.

By: Not really
#5by:    

If y'all were to take away letters and just look at the girls in AXiD, you wouldn't call them bottom tier girls. Their recent pledge classes have gotten better. Granted, few pref AXiD without them being last choice but they are rising.

By: Core 4
by: z   

rising above who?

By: z
by: Core 4   

They're not yet rising above anyone, but ranks change over the years. It's hard to call sororities at UT bottom tier because there are pretty girls in each one with awesome personality.

by: "Bottom"   

is pretty relative. SDT is certainly lower, but even if AXiD is considered the bottom tier for sororities, they still mostly mix with middle or lower middle tier fraternities primarily.

By: "Bottom"
#6by:    

Rankings and reputations are one thing. Remember that this is your house for four years, and life. Go with the house that feels like home. It's a bit cheesy, but honestly don't let others influence your decision. Go into rush with an open mind and you'll come out better for it

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Core 4   

Amen

by: Hagar   

Like anyone prefs Alpha Xi on purpose? They're the last resort. Only a little better now because they're looking good next to that SDT mess.

By: Hagar
#7by:    

Basically a great group of girls with a reputation that has outlived it's application. Looks-wise there really isn't much difference between them and most other houses, but snippy girls from other sororities like to pretend like there is. They used to be sub par, but are really close to the same level as everybody else, but it might take a little while before people are willing to openly admit it. Overall, anybody should be more than happy to take a bid here.

By: Tower
by: Bevo   

Not really. The only reason people accept bids here is because they have no other choice. It's a house full of members who wish they were elsewhere.

By: Bevo
by: On noes!   

The poor Alpha Xi's feelings are hurt by the truth

By: On noes!
by: ^^   

Oh good! It's nice that you finally have one thing in your life to feel good about yourself over!

By: ^^
by: Hahaha   

Well I'm glad you stand by your classless behavior, at least you're consistent. I'm not terribly concerned with what you think of me based on mocking you because you're just an angry Greekrank troll. Have fun with it.

By: Hahaha
by: Hmmm...   

I pray this is not a girl making these comments. And what guy with any class says "butthurt" beyond about 9th grade? Especially referring to women. That is actually quite appalling.

By: Hmmm...
by: Y'all   

Are taking this stuff way too seriously!

By: Y'all

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.