facebook

personalities

by: curious

can someone tell me the personalities of the Core 4 and KD?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good try    

Good one KD's

By: Good try
#2  by: opinion   

Keep in mind that is ONE person's opinion. I personally think it should be the Core 5 but that doesn't have a ring to it. You really just have to see how you like each one during rush. ALL of them have some not-so-attractive girls and ALL of them have some stunners. Most girls in the "Core 4" (across all those sororities) are pretty.

AXO - more hot girls than pretty ones, if you will. Like to party.
APhi - Many pretty girls. I don't ever hear drama about them. Super down to earth.
ADPi - Pretty girls, lots of funny girls in it too. You can tell they have a genuine sisterhood and can laugh at themselves.
DG - Smart girls, hang out with more top tier frats than the rest of the core 4. You will find that most girls walk out of their house and have nothing but bad things to say.
KD - Pretty girls. Wide gamut of partiers to nerds.

By: opinion
by: HonestlyAug 4, 2013 5:40:35 PM

If you want to expand it to 5, you might as well expand it to 7. I think the whole distinction is dumb anyway, but I wouldn't put KD or even ADPi any big jump above AEPhi or AZD.

By: Honestly
#3  by: i'd say   

DG and ADPi seem to have more emphasis on grades/leadership (Along with AEPhi), AXO and APhi like to party more and KD is somewhere in the middle

By: i'd say
#4  by: upperclassman   

I agree with "opinion" that all of Core 4 and KD have very pretty girls but also took in some not so attractive members

AXO - great girls that are a little on the crazy side and a certain few have questionable reputations. not super dramatic but pretty cliquey, though they are nice. hangs out mostly with upper-middle and middle tier fraternities. grades are not as important of a factor

APhi - fun and pretty girls. doesn't have as high of a presence as AXO but past 2 pledge classes have hung out mostly at delt. grades are not as important of a factor but also improving in that area

ADPi - genuine sisterhood and nice girls, but is known to be split in terms of party-goers and church-goers. hangs out with fraternities on all tiers. cares a lot about grades

DG - has a diverse group of girls, but you don't really hear much about them. cares a lot about grades. their annual anchorsplash is a lot of fun to go watch though - fraternity boys doing swim routines ha. also hangs out with fraternities on all tiers

KD - nice girls with a good pledge class last year, but also don't see them out as much as everyone else

General theme: all of core four and KD are nice girls and have great potential. see where you fit in the most and don't care too much about ranks because it doesn't matter at all in later years (and it really shouldn't matter your first year either). just keep in mind that you need to find where you're most comfortable and not end up miserable because of a "rank"

By: upperclassman
by: hmAug 5, 2013 12:58:23 AM

pretty accurate description, except i wouldn't really call dg invisible but i agree that pnms should disregard "rankings"

By: hm
#5  by: Ridiculous   

There is no such thing as the core four. It's something desperate girls here made up to make themselves feel more important than some others. No better than the big six designation, but at least that really exists!

By: Ridiculous
by: lolAug 4, 2013 8:27:15 PM

big six doesn't exist so get outta here you has-been that was an article from the effin 70s

By: lol
by: you dumbAug 4, 2013 10:10:50 PM

Okay sooo...they were both made up......I don't get it. If people are referring to them as the Core 4, it's a thing.

By: you dumb
by: ^Aug 4, 2013 10:31:17 PM

It's only a thing on this site, and it's just as bad as the big 6 thing in its own way.

By: ^
#6  by: Soph   

I'll go ahead and say DG is the best, they're the only ones in the "Core 4" who excel at something (grades). Might as well be the best at something, the other 3 aren't tops in anything, whether it's attractiveness, popularity, prestige, etc. Unless you could being crazy partiers as something special.

By: Soph
by: ^^^^Aug 4, 2013 10:17:36 PM

Try Hard DG trolling! No more has too be said about this group of NERDS! Or NOT??? Because isn't this the group who just recently got written up for drinking in their house??? Oh Ya, YOU!!!!!!

By: ^^^^
by: Really?Aug 5, 2013 10:06:00 AM

You can't blame the border patrol thing on those sororities, two guys showed up dressed in that, and it wasn't a mixer. Defending DG is fine, but you don't have to turn it into an attack, especially a misdirected one.

By: Really?
#7  by: Soooo....   

Why can't they name themselves Core 4? Why do you care? If people are saying it, then it really exists! So go away and get over yourself? It's not hurting anyone!

By: Soooo....
by: exactlyAug 4, 2013 10:54:03 PM

i don't mind big6/core4...much better than writing out all the names...would be nice if someone would come up with a postive name for the other 4

By: exactly
by: ^Aug 4, 2013 11:25:24 PM

I'd say KD, AEPhi and AXiD have more in common with the other four than they have with SDT right now. Maybe in a few years it'll be different.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.