facebook

advice

by:    

I have bids from both sig ep and sigma chi. I like them both and need some adivice on who to go with.

Posted By: need
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sig ep

By: ..
#2by:    

Why though?

By: need
#3by:    

-Sig ep is slowly falling. EX is rising.
-Sig Ep is top tier. EX is middle.
-Sig Ep has bad nationals. EX has good ones.
-Sig EP has good Alumni support. EX has awful alumni support.
-SIg Eps has is great. EX lives in a dump.
-Half of Sig EP is cool, the other half is weird. Most sigma Chis are nice, but are try hards.

Id go with Sig Ep.

By: Pros and Cons
by: Well   

After looking at your pros and cons, I'd go Sigma Chi.

By: Well
#4by:    

machi is a bunch of try hards, none of the other big frats respect them. Sig ep has a lot going for them, but some question if they will be able to sustain it. Did you ever rush KSig, cuz that's who I'd be going with long term. New house and strong alumni support

By: decision
#5by:    

rushed KSig a little, but haven't gotten a bid yet. Do you think its too late?

By: need

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ummmm   

I think they have Austin State left the same weekend as the rest of the top tier, but the kids everyone signs that weekend are usually already locked in. Big money guys that were just abroad all summer or legacies from out of state, so it's probably very unlikely.

By: ummmm
#6by:    

It's not too late to still rush ksig i bet. Just contact a rush captain if you have their number, or ask a friend if they have a number. And yeah, their Austin state party is the 10th like some of the others

By: Not true^
#7by:    

Each Big 4 chapter is one of their fraternities best chapters.

By: Big 4
by: Yep   

Everyone who is saying Texas Alpha being the best Sig Ep chapter is sad really doesn't think highly of our Greek life. Probably that "Big 2" douche who trolls this site. Any of the top tier chapters at UT are among their respective fraternity's best.

By: Yep
#8by:    

machi over the fact that sigep sucks nationally.

By: Pick
by: Sig Ep   

has a large alumni network, and you should choose a chapter based on the school you're at unless its totally unknown and you don't care about undergrad experience. Sig Ep may have really lame national policies and they may like to kill good chapters, but there is nothing wrong with joining a good chapter.

By: Sig Ep
#9by:    

Although Sigma Chi and SigEp have Nationals that function differently, both chapters have lots of alumni in every profession and field, who are active and HELP current members.

So although both chapter's nationals are pretty different, they are the same in some regards.

Texas Alpha being SigEp's best chapter is sad? How is that sad? Idiot.

By: #

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.